Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied melons staff app

Status
Not open for further replies.
(- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.)

- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? I go by the name melon
1.2 How old are you? I am 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since it opened back up
1.5 Are you fluent in English? I am indeed
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:522149356

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: random deathmatch this is when u kill a person with no apparant reason and say u were going around just shooting civialns and officers

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: N LR means new life rule getting killed and remembering past rp wich is NLR

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: not following the rule in rp so say there is to people threatening u with a gun and just walk away whent hey have adverted carjack / kidnap that would be considiord FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: homophobia is were someone hates or dislikes a gay or in another words the LGBTQ community people say if a go is in vc or chat saying BURN THE GAYS OR I HATE ALL LESBIANS

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: racism is when u are being ‘racist to a diffreant religon example there skin colour or how they look,

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would first go to the 1 that was reported aka william and see if he was near or possibly the in the NHS car then i would take william to a quiet place or even in a sit with joe then check logs to see if william did advert ‘carjack’ if he did i would give him a verbal warning because he could of maybe not knew that stealing a NHS car is fail rp

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring will and joe to a location out of rp and listen to both parts of the story and then ask where joe was killedafter that i would know where he would have been killed and possibly the time so i would give william a warning

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would go up to them cloaked obvs and bring them to a location out of rp and then say to joe that your not allowed to build on the sidewalk only hobos are allowed tpo do thatand give joe a verbal warning for that etc and then give william a warning for NLR nad explain to them why there being warned

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would ask if joe was aware of the ;pd meeting and if he was i would give him a verbal warning does it again i would give him a real warning

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Hey my names melon the reason i think i should be chosen for this staff because i am on 24/7 aka all the time, also i have been playing for 2 months now i have 200 hours played and i think its time to take action and i also have some respect for the people on the server aka riverside

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would message a higher up staff on discord or other stuff i may have them on to resolve this issue

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Sorry i do not the only servers i have played is proton networks i have 50 hours on it and 150 on riverside

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: not bias, kinda mature, and have gained some of the respect from other members on,

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: my age, having dyslexia , and my sleep schedule,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I wish to have a fair amount of rules and help the growth of the server

Have you received any help when creating this application? Kinda by one of my friends he helped me with some of it
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
-1 Some of your answers are wrong and lacks detail, also there is alot of grammatical mistakes and you didn't answer the questions fully.

-1 Some of your answers are wrong and lacks detail, also there is alot of grammatical mistakes and you didn't answer the questions fully.
i understand some of my answers arent on point and have a little loss of detail but like i mentioned i am dyslexic so thats a problem for me sorry if i did not meet ur standerds melon,

i understand some of my answers arent on point and have a little loss of detail but like i mentioned i am dyslexic so thats a problem for me sorry if i did not meet ur standerds melon,
It still doesn't change the fact that some of your answers are wrong.

When did I say your answers have to be perfect? They only need to be correct where in this case some of your answers were wrong.

+1, I feel like you get along with a lot of the server pretty well which means you would fit in with the staff team and handle the situations professionally.(y)

Sky1ine

Senior-Moderator
Staff Member
-1 You haven't provided examples for most of the questions in section B

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.

Your answers aren't the best, you need to work on your grammar if you want to enter the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom