Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Explanation why I left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: SujonIX
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:148201471
Date of ban issue: April 10th 2024
Member of staff: Cheeese
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?: I set up my bitcoin miners after the restart and whent to sleep. When I woke up and looked at the screen I saw that I was killed and saw that my bitcoin miners where hacked, so I just shut my pc down and went back to sleep. I thought he already finished the raid because from the dead screen I saw bitcoin miner screen ant it was hacked. So yeah it was just a mistake maybe you can understand my side and maybe Admin: Cheeese can forgive me. Thanks

Attachments

• bbbbbbbb.PNG
    bbbbbbbb.PNG
    73 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Cheese

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
That may have been the case but in my perspective, I raided your base (Yes I was the one who raided) then starting hacking the bitminers and before I got a dime, you disconnected. It wasn't a time out or anything like that. It was disconnected by user. I've seen this happen before to other people so I thought it was just another one of those cases. That is the reason why I banned you.

Cheese

Junior-Admin
Staff Member
That may have been the case but in my perspective, I raided your base (Yes I was the one who raided) then starting hacking the bitminers and before I got a dime, you disconnected. It wasn't a time out or anything like that. It was disconnected by user. I've seen this happen before to other people so I thought it was just another one of those cases. That is the reason why I banned you.
Sorry if I didnt explain it clearly it's 3 am and I am tired

Yes I left because I saw hacked bitcoin miner and thought someone already finished raiding and just shut down my pc and when back to sleep

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Denied

In future ensure the situation is over before you disconnect. Alternatively, don't get into a situation and then go to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom