Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted false ban and jackie getting commands of jon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Nyexai
SteamID64: 76561199036359028
Date of ban issue:09/05/21
Member of staff: jackie
Ban reason (screenshot): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/840949122446131221/840955247556165653/2021-05-09.png
Why should we unban you?: so someone asked me to kill themin sapwn and then jon shot me and i killed him in spawn and then i had a ak as a ciz and i was going to give it to my friend then i went to expolde my ammo box cuz i reached teh limite for guns later jon locks me in a room tells jackie to tp and then he jackie would not let me talk so i left to get rid of the ak and other guns i had and then i got banned for nitrp and i was role playing in till jon locked me in the room and is commanding jackie to ban me for 6 months

Jon

I'm sorry but i can't force a staff member to do anything i say so i don't understand what your point is, Second of all you have a record of 30 warnings and plus you screaming like if someone was attacking you irl and i don't understand why you left the server during a staff sit and ran away from a sit twice

didnt run away and i left cuz i didnt want to deal with your ass crying over me killing you in spawn

i ltaped but i was rping
he should have banned me for ltap not nitrp

i left when jackie was talking to me cuz he didnt let me talk and jon locked me in a room so i coulnt give my guns to my friend

He was not commanding me around. It should be obvious if you are not listening to staff and leaving while in a staff sit just to get rid of the weapons I was about to take off you. You clearly don't wanna RP. You had a Deagle, Shotgun and AK as a civ. That also should be a decent reason.

i was giving them to my friend till jon locked me in a building so i couldnt and it would be a ban forltap not nitrp cuz i was rping with jewish kev

The thing is why go in Jon's property? instead of giving the guns that I told you to give to your friend. And yes the Deagle is fine but the shotgun and ak are not.

Appeal partially accepted.
You haven't shown any clear demonstration of no intention to roleplay, however you should not have left the server during a staff sit. Therefore, you will be banned for a period of 5 days for LTAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom