Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied MeLoNs

Status
Not open for further replies.
(- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks.)
- Cannot staff another server (conflict of interest).
- Access to Discord.
- A working microphone.
- Clear understanding of the rules.

Other rules:
- Do not copy your application from a previously written one.
- Do not mention other communities by name.
- Style your application so it is easy to read.
- If your application is denied you may re-apply in one week.

Do not advertise your application in any way! This includes sending the application to members of the community and/or staff and sending links in the server chat.

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Big pp melon
1.2 How old are you? 13
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yep
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since it opened back up (sorry for not being 100% sure)
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes my native language
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:522149356

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM aka “Random Deathmatch” Wich is when a player kills another without a valid reason.

EX1, So a Lawyer is walking downtown in Riverside Enjoying his day and then player 2 lets say a pd officer comes up behind the lawyer shoots him because the pd officer feels like.

EX2, A player is walking into the car dealer and there is a player already in there buying a car and hes on the buying a car menu the player that had just entered goes up to him and just shoots him and then goes on with his day,

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR means New Life Rule. Ok so NLR is when your in a fight a gun/knife fight and you get killed but your salty so u remember your previous life u go back tot he same exact place but it has not been the expired time wich is 5mins. And also ill add this in when u die you cant remember how u died or where. EX1, A player is going into Savils and a player is in there with another player dealing a gun and u walk in a they decide to kill u for seeing that and ur mad so u go back to that place and kill them back that would be NLR because u went back the the exact Spot without it being the right time for them to go back wich in 5 mins. EX2, A Citazen has been killed by a officer and like 2 mins later u go back and shoot the officer at the exact place thats NLR as Explained.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when ur being kidnapped and theres 3 people that hop out with guns and ur by urself u would be considiord “outnumbered” and if u didnt follow there RP it would be FearRP because u were outnumbered against them. EX1 say you are walking to the car dealer and 4 (armed men) hop out the car with guns out and they have said /advert this is a kidnapping get in the car now and u have no choice but to follow there orders or that would be FearRP. EX2, there is 2 (armed men) that hop out on u and advert mug drop 5k or die and they have guns out on u u would have to either drop 5k or let them kill u because if u were to walk away that would be FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Ok so homophobia is when u dislike or are against the LGBTQ community
EX1, You are with ur friend and u are at spawn and someone comes up to u and u know there apart of the LGBTQ community and u say “aw piss of ya gay prick”
EX2, u have reported a sit on someone that has RDMED and there lesbian and u end up getting a warning for lying in a sit and u take ur rage out on the girl and say “shut up you dont have permission to talk ya lesbo”

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when u discriminate a user because of there skin colour/or how they look/talk

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Ok so i would first tp to william (cloaked) and see if he possibly had the vehicle still on him and if he did i would then go to joe and bring them both to a out of rp area such as on top of a building etc and then would like to hear both sides of there stories so its not bias in any way and then i would check admin logs and see if william did advert carjack then if he did so i would give joe a verbal warning for lying about that and had wasted staff time but i would then tell joe that william will be warned as u are not able to steall nhs vehicles.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i would bring both of them to a excluded location and hear both sides of the story . and then check the admin or console chat logs to see if he did advert “pd raid” and then if he did then i would return them back to there location because if he was in the pd at the time of the raid that gives them permission to kill anyone in the pd .

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both on them to a excluded location outside of rp and then hear both sides of there story then i would say give me a min check the admin/console logs and then see if it was adverted and if he did not advert if he did not advert i would give joe a verbal warning and explain to him ur not allowed to build on the sidewalk unless you are the job “hobo” and then give william a warning for NLR If he says “oh whats NLR?” i would explain what NLR is to him and then return them back to there locations

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i would bring them into a excluded location and see how long ago william announced there was gonna be a pd meeting and see when it was joe adverted bombing to see if joe had time to read there was a meeting if he did have the time to see i would warn joe because he clearly had the time to read that it says “no major crimes” and im pretty sure i talk for everyone when i say thats a major crime.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Hey! My names melon and i think i should be chosen for trial mod is because i think that this server has only started to get good there is a lot more potential and i want to be there to watch it blow up i have been a ACTIVE member of the community and is always on have alot of spare time to be on SOD and also this server potential is ridiculous and i want to step up and make a name for my self and help the community with any struggles they may be having.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would first contact a other staff member that is not myself on via or discord message i would give it an hour if there still on i would bring him/her back to the sit and go by the instructions said by the other staff member.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I sadly do not BUT i have experiance being a mod on alot of discord servers

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: always on,friends with alot of people on the server,and have a decent pc so i wont be lagging in any sits,

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: being so young (13) so people might get mad on a sit and say shut up you sound about 6 (happend before),can be competitive some times,and anyone says stuff to me i might not keep my temper,

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To help the community because this server has the potential to grow huge and to make a name for my self because i am bored of being a criminal/cop and think that SOD can be alot more fun so i will be on duty alot more oftenl.

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yep

-/+ Good App, Slight Temper in Game, But overall seems like a ok person, wouldn't be a bad choice for staff

+1, You tried really hard on this one and put a lot of effort into it, very good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom