Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted dumb ass ban i didnt get a say in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Wang Chicken Nuggie
SteamID64: 76561198351531764
Date of ban issue: like a year ago or somethin
Member of staff: Joshyyy
Ban reason (screenshot): 1640796933430.png

Why should we unban you? they were not even DDoS Scripts and they have not given me any chance to say my part at the time, they banned me overnight and didnt give me any notification. I woke up banned and tried to say my part as Jon (the reporter) cut out the important parts of the evidence (my dms with him when he asked me for them).

Jon

Cause i was mentioned,

Why did it take you "like a year or something" to appeal this ban? Why didn't you appeal it immediately or 1 week later also if i did leave something important out wouldn't staff notice? also DDOs "scripts" are a threat to the security of Riverside hence you didn't get a say in it.

Because i was so angry with the server i did not want to play at the time but now i realize how fun the server was and i wish to play again.
and staff could not notice as i could not contact them at the time as they all had me blocked.
you saw a folder called DDos Scripts that is not correct proof IN MY OPINION to ban me.

Hello Chicken Nuggie,
Although I am no longer staff, I will respond to this as I banned you. I had been sent images by Mr. Jon concerning you asking if he wants your DDoS scripts. Now obviously I was concerned when you responded yes, and believe you had previously talked in those DMs about having them, so of course the alarm bells rang, and I had a talk with a member of managment and he said permenant ban. Now maybe a PC search should've happened first, but I believe as long as you don't use these supposed "DDoS scripts" you may make a return.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom