Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Pizza Man Staff App.

Status
Not open for further replies.
IGN-Pizza Man
Age-15
Microphone-Yes
Game Time- Before November some time around the 1st
Fluent English- Yes
Steam ID-STEAM_0:0:582108867
References-Hopefully Staff Below

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match Is when a player kills another player randomly for no reason without any valid reasons
EX1) Ham is walking towards another player to have a possible RP Interaction, Meanwhile Mean Mike aims at ham and shoots for no reason

EX2)Ham walks past Mean Mike and says something insulting, mean guy then kills ham because he got angry.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR Stands for New Life Rule that means you cannot return to the place you died to locate and kill/annoy anyone in the amount of time the server decides
EX1) Ham is raiding Mean Mike, ham kills mean mike then shortly after mean mike returns to the place where he died. He Just Broke NLR.
EX2) Ham is Doing a BP raid and mean mike shows up to counter and gets killed, whilst ham is taking the money bags mean mike returns and kills ham to sell the money bags. He Just Broke NLR Again.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP stands for Fear Roleplay this is a concept to make your RP-character Feel Scared

EX1)Ham and Ham2 Both pull guns out on Mean Mike, Whilst Mike has more than one gun pointed at him he is under Fear RP(He Cannot retaliate, attempt to harm ham and ham2) If he pulled a weapon out and killed them Then He Is Breaking FearRP

EX2) Ham and Ham2 pull guns out on mean mike whilst he is parked in his car, they demand him to step out the car now, Mean mike retaliates and starts driving away. He Just Broke FearRP

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: When you purposely discriminate/annoy someone purely based on their sexuality/gender

EX1) Ham is openly Gay, Mean Mike finds this out and decides to target mugs/raids/carjacks on ham becuase of his sexuality, Whilst raiding mean mike shouts some slurs aimed at hams sexuality. This Is Homophobia

EX2) Ham invites mean mike to do a base raid/other organised crime with him, but mean mike declines and says he wont do raids with ham because he is gay, mean mike also calls him slurs This Is Homophobia

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when you discriminate/look down on people because of their skin colour/race

EX1) Ham Says he is darkly shaded and is from a black culture, mean mike calls ham the N-word and other racial slurs. This Is Racism

EX2)Hams friend says he is Asian whilst him, Ham and Mike are doing a bank raid, mike kills hams friend and says "I Dont Play With Chinks" and kills him This Is Racism.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1) bring both players to a silent area so we can talk
2)find out what happened and check logs
3)If William did advert carjack then i would talk to him and give him a verbal warning for Crimes against the NHS, I Would also tell joe to check chat and stay aware, If Joe was the NHS worker then i would return him the car.

4)give verbal warnings if appropriate and place the players back to their original position

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1)Ask joe what happened and understand the situation
2) bring joe and william and talk to them both and check logs
3)If william never adverted then i would warn him for FTA And possibly MRDM
4)talk to both players and make sure they are okay with punishments/verbals
5)return the players.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit
1) bring both players together and get a feel for the situation, check logs and see what happened,
2)talk to both the players about joe Failbasing, and to william about him FTAing, RDM and NLR

3)Give out warnings appropriately and tell both players how to advert and give joe a suitable understanding on where to base.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
1)bring william to a private sit and ask him about the situation
2)bring joe and explain the situation from my POV,
3)Either Give a verbal warning or warnings for Not listening to high police command and possibly warn joe for it.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have a good understanding of how the staff works and how the server works, also i would like to someday be heavily involved in this community since its a really fun time for me

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? Call Another Admin.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Not on Garrys mod no.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I am a people person, i have
a lot of free time since i finished my mock exams, i know how to handle people accordingly and its easy for me to remember rules and important information.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: may not get along with some staff but i hope to overcome this and get rid off any ill feelings/bad blood between me and staff/Players. I talk very much and
don't know when to stop talking, people view me badly because in RP i ma have been a small annoyance to them.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To help this community out and hopefully be with this server for a long time since the growth is amazing, i also enjoy interacting with all the different type of players that come to riverside, also i have too much free time

Have you received any help when creating this application? Nope since its 1:40am on a Sunday
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes I do.
1638754857140.png

Last edited:
Neutral
While I think you're a decent bloke, im pretty sure you asked someone to +1 your application last night. (Technically very early this morning)

Neutral
While I think you're a decent bloke, im pretty sure you asked someone to +1 your application last night. (Technically very early this morning
I asked gazz yesterday if he would review my application and give an honest opinion.

I asked gazz yesterday if he would review my application and give an honest opinion.
That can be classed as advertising application, you know for next time. You need to let people see your application not make people review it.

That can be classed as advertising application, you know for next time. You need to let people see your application not make people review it.
i asked for honest opinions since it was the first staff app i made, not a +1 but ill remember for next time

Harrased me with his friends, constant rule breaker, not at all fit for staff.
I stand by my point

Last edited:
i know im a minge but all the times ive been on hes been messing around defo not fit for staff

+1 All my interactions i've had with Pizzaman on the server have been positive. And he seems like a fun person to be on with.

Neutral
Bit of a minge when interacting

Able to create a positive atmosphere when not minging

sometimes he can be a bit minge, but I have experienced him being professional as well. Proper training can potential fix his Communition issues with certain players.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied.
Improve your attitude in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom