Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Paul K staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Paul K
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Mod
Date of Incident:12/6/2021 3:40 PM MST
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I saw a cop, I walked up I kidnapped him, Gave him longer then 10 seconds to respond, When he didnt I killed him, I go on about to carjack a PD car, (WASNT ON SoD) Then I get TP'd he asked why I did monatary gain'd I try to explain but then he jailtp's me and jails me for 200 seconds with no reason, Doesnt respond when I tell him to bring me down from the platform that he jailtp'd me from
Evidence on the incident: In-game, dmg logs, Clip:
(blocked out LM HU things)

Also he (came back and asked wtf) after I killed him so I think that shows he wasnt afk...

Hello, I was involved

The reason he jailed you is to read the rules, considering you stood there for a minute or so without me responding and you didn't think I was AFK, just shows that you just wanted to kill me, and you thought I timed out, why would go through with it if I, at any point, could just fully time out and leave. I was AFK just looking on the discord responding to something I'm pretty sure, I can't really remember, but I clearly was AFK so I don't see anything wrong with what Paul K did, he may not have jailed you in the best place, but he had a good reason to jail you.

Hello, Joe.
I explained the reason why I jailed you qas explained to you ingame but I will tell you again. You where jailed to read over the MOTD instead of receiving a warn. Don't get me wrong the place I jailed you could've been better but at the time I just wanted to get you away from the other players view so they didn't kill you etc... I went AFK shortly after I jailed you for reasons I won't disclose, so I wasn't actually able to see you asking to get you down from the platform.

Denied, although our staff members could've been more informative in the reason behind your jail, you shouldn't be finding a reason to kill someone if they're AFK (such as mugging an AFK individual, knowing that you can kill them in 10 seconds).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom