Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied New Official T base (UPDATED, made final choice)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: We have made a final decision again.

In Short: Terrorists want the smallish office building next to dealership as their base.

On the old map, Terrorist and London Mafia both had their own base that were owned by their respective whitelist, however, T never really used ours because it was at docks which was quite frankly a garbage base and we ended up using construction instead, thankfully, we're now on a new map and both LM and T need a new base. Myself as Co-leader, Jon and one of our Chiefs have scouted the map and found this building which we think would be a really good base for T, I don't mean this to take away a good location but I would be a huge upgrade considering the trash we had on the last map and we could actually use it for Terrorist things.

One big plus is that it is also near the Petrol station too where we could purchase car bombs for you know, T stuff.

If anyone agrees with this or doesn't just do whatever you would usually do to disapprove or approve on a forum, never done a thread before.

Jon has posted a screenshot of the model below.

Last edited:
I mean the others told me to change it, at the same time though, after all the shit that LM is given base wise we kind of deserve a little treat

And the T and LM bases would be next to each other which would be bad

I did also ask about Mine or a warehouse but no one likes them
I think mine would be pretty cool for T but it is a bit ass. Dont mind T close to LM would be good to have like war sort of thing now and then

Jon

im sorry but i pointed out multiple times "we are not going to have a war"

im sorry but i pointed out multiple times "we are not going to have a war"
Y? Could be a cool joint-dept thing to boost activity from both teams? I don’t really care however it could be a good training thing

Wait what building do you actually want
they are dreaming of too much they want the skyscraper nice rp a terrorist organization in the middle of the city in skyscraper in stead of a remote location like a warehouse ofc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom