Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Wolfies staff application V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name?
Wolfie
1.2 How old are you?
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
over 3months ago
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:565979944
1.7 References (if any)?
No

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM is the act of killing without an rp situation
Kevin kills Celtic as soon as Celtric leaves spawn leaves spawn.
Jordz smokes a E-sig in Celrtics face and Celtric stabs him for it in doing so kills him.
2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR |new life rule| when dead you must start a new life which is a fresh start meaning you must not hold any old rp knowledge of prior events that have taken place this also implies once you are dead you mustn't return to the same area and/or situation in which you have died, after death you must wait a period of time which is 5minutes, before you can return.
Example 1) Wolfie is arresting Matos and Jordz counter arrests and kills Wolfie, Wolfie then respawns and goes to were he died killing Jordz and arresting Matos.
Example 2) Wolfie is a gun dealer in spawn hotel and Jon raids his base as a thief in doing so kills Wolfie, the police hear the shots and go to the situation once in the base Wolfie respawn's and instantly returns killing the police and Jon.
2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples
FearRP is were a player must hold there life as valued as if it was real life.
Celtric on SCO-19 sees Jordz has a weapon, Jordz then hops in a car and stays stationary Celtric and Wolfie go up to Jordz and order him out the car whilst at gun point Jordz then drives off.
Celtric goes up to wolfie and tells him to drop £5000 with a gun to his head wolfie runs around the corner pulls out a gun and shoots him
2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
when ur prejudice against individuals who are gay or in LGBTIA community.
Player A is discriminating Player B over OOC chat cuz they support LGBTQ+
Player A is spamming signs that say being gay is wrong or all lgbtq member should burn

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is when u discriminate someone because of there race it takes many forms and can happen at anytime.
spamming the N word in the game chat
placing text signs saying all Muslims are terrorists
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
l would inform him it is against rules to steal/carjack NHS vehicles then verbally warn William as he has stolen an NHS vehicle and it is first occurrence.
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would have a look for through the logs to see if William adverted PD raid ask joe where he was murdered and if it was actually apart of the pd raid if so and williams adverted and killed joe within PD i will return them both and resume rp.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would tell Joe that he cannot build on the pavement as he is not a Hobo. I'd then issue a verbal warning for this, if it's a first time occurrence, if it continues happening i would issue a warn. I would then warn William for FTA However Because Joe broke NLR I would have to also give him a warn.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Joe brakes the no major crime rule and warn him it is also RDM and would issue him a warning and leave it at that depending on the outcome of the situation.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I believe you should choose me over some applicants as I am very dedicated to this server, and I am very well discipline and understand what it means to become a Staff Member. therefore you should choose me as I have a clear understanding of the server rules and try to make sure I'm following them at all times for the rules I have broken in the past I did not mean to break or for those to happen and we are all only human and furthermore make mistakes it is practically inevitable. from that note I believe I'd be a great Staff Member as I'm a friendly face and I'm online quite a lot of the time and trying to keep the high spirits of the server is one of many things im good at I rarely fail to please, when someone is upset or needs to talk they can always pop up in my DM's ill always give them my free time, as I'm always happy to try my hardest to help regardless of the situation. Following on from that I've come very active and decently far in some departments to name a few, In T im a Captin, I'm also a Capo In the London Mafia and In MET police I'm currently a ChiefIns and i have just started SCO-19 and still am on probation these positions have taken me awhile to achieve which has required determination, a high level of maturity, activity and good communications without these I wouldn't be able to make it to a fairly decent point or to the point where I am currently. I will also be Fair and just to all, never biased towards anyone If I see someone i have done RP with alot I won't let them off for braking rules just because i know them I'd still warn them regardless. Just covering it again I'm quite active on Riverside and in the discord servers which is a key ingredient for a Staff Member.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
ask for assistance
3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
yes not alot though
3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
1. my activity in discord and the riverside server

2. i can put things in ways anyone can understand

3. i will always show professionalism while in game and in a vc with other players
3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. prone to snap (if consistent aggravation) very rare I usually just stop speaking

2. if there are alot of cars in one place my game freezes foe 5secs and comes back i stay in game when frozen

3. i just started my gcses and its are first week of mocks (ill always get 1-2hrs a day of gameplay)

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?

I want to become a Staff Member because of the fact that I do spend a lot of time on this server and I'd like to dedicate my time in being an exceptional Staff Member. If I do become Staff this new position can open my eyes a lot more and help me connect with the community i want to spend my time making sure everyone can play a fair and just rp.

Have you received any help when creating this application? i needed a suggestion for an example a friend suggested one (skengman) and i worded it into my own so yes
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yes

Last edited:
+0 I have only seen you twice before therefore I cannot give a +1 or -1. Another reason is you're a CI in PD I believe meaning you have probably been active to become it

+1/-1 There is potential, but make sure you make yourself known and engage, but apart from that that's all.

P.S I helped you slightly with this app, don't worry if your forgot that ;)

Your punctuality and professionalism isn't great, or what I deem to be up to the expectations to qualify for staff.

Neutral
Nice guy, however haven't had enough interactions with you as to come to a conclusion.

D

Deleted member 372

Your punctuality and professionalism isn't great, or what I deem to be up to the expectations to qualify for staff.

Overall, It's a NO from me

Kev

- Kev

I Dont think you would be very good staff as you can be very angry sometimes

I am going to be changing my +0 to -1 due to punctuality and because I have only seen you once recently

I am going to be changing my +0 to -1 due to punctuality and because I have only seen you once recently
sorry to hear that but i have been on everyday this week people have seen me on pug has been on patrol with me for the past 4 days when on sco-19

- Kev
sorry to hear that you think my professionalism isn't great nor my punctuality i have been on every day for the past couple weeks even if only for an hour or so due to the past 2 weeks i've had mocks

sorry to hear that i have been on everyday even if only and hour or 2 due to the fat ive had mocks for the past 2 weeks

Minus one, although you are active , you're punctuation is not great , nor is your professionalism.

You're not on the server nearly as much as id suggest for a prospective staff member. Further, id also advise becoming a bit more known within the community

Neutral

Nice guy but not the best with activity, I suggest improving your activity.

Neutral

I haven't had any negative sits with you but I do think you need a further extensive knowledge of the rules, good luck on your application. Hopefully you can be staff in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom