Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Add hitmarkers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add hitmarkers
How will this benefit the community: Could be fairly useful as you know if you hit someone
Link(s):

+1 Would help out in admin abuse cases (ahem crabs) and can tell ow good. Would be very helpful. Up the bois

+1
Would clear up a lot of confusion with ARDM sits, very helpful in general.

How would it clear up confusion with ARDM?
How can you not tell you've hit someone by seeing the blood place on the wall or floor?

How can you not tell you've hit someone by seeing the blood place on the wall or floor?
Nope, I often see blood yet do no or extremely little damage. Bloood can also only show sometimes at certain angles and can be buggy

I think he thinks like something that shows if someones been hit for everyone or who hit him, but I mean crosses with sound that could be optional.

I'm sure most people would be happy with this suggestion, as long as somewhere maybe in the F4 menu there is an option to turn these hitmarkers on and off, as some players possibly like myself might not want these hitmarkers, this would help make sure the majority of the community is happy whereas if there isn't an option to turn these on and off, players might not like and or can't adjust to the hitmarkers within their roleplay / gameplay

Denied
Currently it isn't in our interest to add hitmarkers to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom