Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Closed [IGNORE] [CLOSED]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member of staff: Flx
Member of staff rank: PoliceRp Staff
Date of incident: 30/04/2024
Information about incident: Banned me without a valid reason and without gathering sufficient evidence, meaning my game crashed and i got banned not even a chance to come back and apoligise for the crashing that is completly not my fault and just part of the game.
Evidence: 1714483189826.jpeg

flx

This ban was not mine. The correct member of staff would be OP2Trappy

OP2TRAPPY

Staff Member
Firstly I would like to say that you have been unbanned for the incident, I didn't realise that the respawn time was over so therefore wasn't LTARP I do apologise for the inconvenience and I have been told about the fact if you did it in the same minute then would have been LTARP sorry again for the inconvenience

OP2TRAPPY

Staff Member
Also you said that your game crashed however you disconnected yourself this is shown in the evidence below
1714494076360.png

Benny

Management
Forums Manager
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Hi,

Dan has been unbanned after reviewing the evidence provided in the unban appeal. Furthermore, I have explained to o2trappy what they might have done wrong and what he could do better. However, please note that the final decision on this matter rests with management and has not been either accepted or denied yet.

( Accepted - Dan 2801 ban appeal | Riverside Roleplay (riverside-roleplay.com) )

Kind regards,
Benny.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom