Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Peppino
SteamID64: 76561198408491091
Date Of Ban Issue: 23/04/2021
Member of Staff: Unknown
Ban Reason:
Cattura.PNG
Why Should We Unban You:
I am a pretty active member with 0 warnings and 0 strikes, always respected the rules and never violated them, so i don't see why i should get perma banned. I hope you all will understand my POV since i had no intention to do anything wrong, or harming the server, and i've always tried to stay clean with the rules as i previosuly stated, because i really like playing on the server and would like to carry on with it. That's all i can say about it.

Last edited:
1. Why were you in the Platinum area?
2. How did you get into it in the first place?
I had tried to click the button on the bot whilst the server was lagging to go there cus i was curious about it and after the server stopped lagging it had teleported me in, so i thought it was accessible by any player.

fzn

I had tried to click the button on the bot whilst the server was lagging to go there cus i was curious about it and after the server stopped lagging it had teleported me in, so i thought it was accessible by any player.
The fact that you aren't even being truthful with me here makes me not wanting to unban you

Just tell me what actually happened lol
That's what happened, what do i have to say? like i cannot make up a story about something that didn't happen, expecially when i just want to play your server.

fzn

That's what happened, what do i have to say? like i cannot make up a story about something that didn't happen, expecially when i just want to play your server.
I know for a fact that it's impossible for you to just simply get into the area by glitching or lagging while pressing the button

What was the intention of you sitting on this person's lap?
as i stated this person told me he knew a way to get into platinum lounge and i was curious about it. So we went searching for a platinum member and he asked this member if he could load into the lounge(him being ignorant about the fact that it was a bug) said yes sure, and boom. That was it.

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted, please be aware though that if you do this again you will not be unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom