Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied x two warning

Status
Not open for further replies.
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:46996314
Date of warning issue: 24/06/2021
Member of staff: n/a
Warning reason (screenshot): LM T CAP ScottDriff (STEAM_0:1:46996314)for RDM LM T CAP ScottDriff (STEAM_0:1:46996314) was warned by for ARDM
Why should we remove the warning?:

This is not a complaint or slagging staff off. Just i have seen this happen plenty of times and i received two warning for it and Just wondering what is the rule. It's also not to get any staff in trouble. just i feel like the warning where unfair but if they are the rules then i fully accept them, just never seen people get warned for these before but ive seen people do it:

1) I knife someone car twice on separate occasions and was told on both occasion not to do it and or i would receive warning but i always see people knife people car for no reason and they are never warned. Reason im asking is to clear it up because plenty of people knife my car and blow it up but never report them. BTW both times i was caught knifing i was never reported just admin saw me do it when he was playing as thief. So is it a warning if knife someone car for no reason?

2) I was with walking up to a police officer and he shot someone i was with dead. so i shot the officer dead and he reported me for Rdm and i was kicked from server cause reach 3 warnings.

Stabbing someone's car for no reason can be a warnable offence.

Also, other players may not be punished for this offence depending on the reasoning of why they stabbed the vehicle, there are many reasons where their situation is just & does not require any punishment.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom