Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Colourblind Crocodile Staff Application.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? colourblind crocodile.
1.2 How old are you? 16 years old
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes i do.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I have been playing riverside since a long time ago, Even when you could still mine..
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:155970726
1.7 References (if any)? Nicholas Overia, Overia, Pigeon. Colourblind crocodile.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM, Stands short for Random death match. Which means, If someone kills someone without a reason it would be random. Let's say I walk up to an officer say nothing and just pull out my gun and kill him. That would be rdm.

Example 1:
Let's do this in crocodile language, Crocodile one is robbing a bank, While crocodile two walks on the other side of the street. Crocodile one walks outside, Crocodile two poses no threat but crocodile one shoots him down cause he was near the bank. That would be rdm.

Example 2: And also, Crocodile one has a gun and really wants to use it on someone. Crocodile two is walking on the street and crocodile one thinks: Oh i wanna have some fun real quick cause i suck at aiming otherwise. So he shoots the other guy just for his fun. This is also rdm.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR stands short for new life rule which basically means that if you die, You can't go back to the spot you died at for some time.

Example 1: As a cop there is a pd raid, You go to pd and you try your best to hold off. But you still die. If the pd raid is still going on after you respawned you can't go back to the pd because you would break the nlr rule cause you went back to the place you died at. If the pd raid is over you can go back to the pd.

Example 2: You and your friends are robbing the bank and the cops broke your car, You die in the bank raid and you go get a new car and pick up your friends at the bank raid. This also counts as nlr, Even if you die in the garage of the bank and pick your friends up at the top. If you die in a raid or something you are out till it is fully over.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP Is basically if you have a gun pointed at you or a taser you should be scared and listen to the person wielding it has to say, IF it's just you and another person than you can pull your own gun out.

Example 1: You are sitting in your car, 2 people walk up to your car and pull their guns out. You are outnumbered by one which means that you are under fearrp. If you pull out your gun you break the rules and get warned. You have to listen to those two guys. So probably get out of your car and give it to them.

Example 2: You are backed up into a corner with just a knife and contrabands on you and there is one cop pointing a gun at you. Ordering you to get on your knees and drop the knife. If you rush towards him you basically break fearrp because you should value your life. And not rush a guy pointing a gun at you who can just pull the trigger and kill you before you even make it close to him.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is basically the hate towards people that are either, Pansexual, Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual and so on.

Example 1: If you know someone in the server is Gay/lesbian let's say, And you kill him and you say that they have bad aim because they are gay/lesbian then that is already homophobia.

Example 2: If you are training a cadet and you find out they are gay/lesbian etc. And you dont wanna train them anymore because of that. This is homophobia too and you will probably be blacklisted from pd.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discrimination against Either a group or one person that might be from a different country than where he is staying in, or a group horrible. You call them bad words so that you feel accomplished but you leave the other person feeling bad.

Example 1: Saying the n word will always be racist. Someone kills you and you call him that word you will just get banned instantly because it's really disrespectful. If the person that you called that word would be that skin colour you would just be a really terrible person and deserve the server ban and discord ban.

Example 2: Oh because i'm from here that means i deserve the promotion and not him. Let's say there is an edgy white boy and an asian guy in pd promotions. And the Asian guy get's promoted cause he is a badass, And the other guy doesnt. And he starts crying about that he is way better then him and makes a joke like he can see people way better. This is really racist and deserves an instant ban too. Plus discord ban.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

At first you can't even carjack an NHS Members vehicle. Secondly, I would check the logs to see if they had adverted the carjack.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would check if he adverted the pd raid, If he didn't i would check damage and death logs if those exist. And i would ask for proof from either one of the people. If one of them was recording the incident then i would like to watch it and then i can warn William if he basically rdmed all of them. If william did advert i just let the sit go and return them both to their old position. Or continue rp if the pd raid would still be going on.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Well, William raided his base with no advert so that is what i will talk to about with William. After that, William came back with a new gun breaking nlr. Rdming him and selling all his drugs. First i would warn him for both these things and then i would return him. After that I would ask Joe how much money he had in drugs. If he has proof then i would go ask a higher up to come help him out.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

If joe killed all those people while there were still 5 minutes left for the meeting to start then it's alright.
If joe did it while the meeting was active then he would be warned for all those life's he took, Which would be over the warning limit. Joe would get a small timeout from riverside.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other people, Because im serious. Active and handle fast if i'm SOD/AOD. I wanna help the server by punishing those who break the rules so that the server can be played the way it has to be played without people being bad peeps. I have a lot of staff knowledge from other servers that i might be able to apply the same way here and it could work out great.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would call a higher up and observe how they would handle with it so i can apply it next time.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? I have been a staff on a server called Civilcityrp and on a ttt server called moat gaming.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I will not go easy on people that are racist or homophobic etc. I play by the rules and will staff by the rules. I will act really quick if im a staff member and help you as fast as possible :D.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: Well from my name that would be obvious, But if it's something to do with colours then i can't help. I have a real hate for racists, So if someone really triggers me by continuously saying bad stuff then i just need to call a higher up for his ban.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? To be honest, I wanna help the server out because i like the server a lot. And it's really the only server i play. I wanna get the feeling of being a staff member again, just wanna get rid of all the people that play the game unfairly and just ruin the fun for everyone else.

Last edited:
+1 Nice guy, good understanding of the rules, feel like he'd be a good member of staff.

Don't know who you are tbh
try make yourself known in the community a bit more

Denied, the main reason for the denial on your application is due to it lacking in quality, and your judgement in the situation-style questions being wrong. Please also take note of the guidelines when making an application, as you mentioned communities by name. You may reapply in one week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom