Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted freshie ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Freshie (manapan12)
Steam ID:76561199474959053
Date of ban issued: 28/03/24
Member of staff: your mum on duty
Ban reason (screenshot):
1711639361219.png
Why we should unban you:
i was banned for 3 weeks cause i called a person fat. Thats literally it. the person who reported me (chuck in game name) was walking around with a baton, hitting and knocking out people. He did so to me, so i killed him. He breaks NLR by approaching afterwards while i was dealing with another sit, and so i told him to ''fuck off''. After that he knocks me out almost a minute later, so i called him a ''fat shit'' . He had also knocked me out in pd and put me inbetween the impound npc gap so i was stuck, so i had to lockpick myself out and killed me. i cant understand how calling someone fat equates to a 3 week ban. I had called him fat and so the admin would allow me to watch the clip in discord, didnt let state my case, and didnt even tell me i was being banned for 3 weeks, he just kicked me from the sit. this is absolutely ridiculous relating to the fact that people get away with saying the n word in game and get a verbal warning.

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
the whole time you couldve watched the clip with us as it was in priv 2 which can hold up to 4 people. the clip shows you saying discrimitive words and not just calling someone fat you also claim that he was running around knocking people out with a baton which he wasnt you also killed him claiming it was i hit but in the clip it proves there was no hit on the guy. at the end of the day the clip shows you saying other words (cant recall on what) but i know that it did come across discrimination. And thats why you had been banned

your_mum ;)

Staff Member
regarding on not telling you, that you would be banned i put a ban request in as im on trial and they banned you faster then i could tell you that you were banned so thats my apologies

the whole time you couldve watched the clip with us as it was in priv 2 which can hold up to 4 people. the clip shows you saying discrimitive words and not just calling someone fat you also claim that he was running around knocking people out with a baton which he wasnt you also killed him claiming it was i hit but in the clip it proves there was no hit on the guy. at the end of the day the clip shows you saying other words (cant recall on what) but i know that it did come across discrimination. And thats why you had been banned
Never claimed I had a hit on the guy, this is regarding a separate issue. I had attempted multiple times to join the discord call, but you had limited it to only 2 users at a time barring me from entering. All things I said were along the lines of calling him “fat”. You can’t just “not recall” what I said, when you’re banning me for 3 weeks. Yes, the person was knocking people out around the server. He had knocked me out so I retaliated and killed him. (that is a fact). You cannot justify a 3 week ban, rather you cannot justify any ban regarding anything that I did. All my actions followed server rules regardless of morals. Maybe a warn for disrespect/harassment. You know yourself how ludicrous a 3 week ban is. You’ve obviously made a mistake.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - I don't believe calling somebody fat comes as discrimination and it shouldn't of been a 3 week ban, You may still be warned for player disrespect, Please be more careful with your choice of words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom