Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

fruit slicer job

Name of suggestion:Fruit slicer job
Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc):N/A
Why do you think this should be added?:
I think this should be added because it could be helpful in many different ways. For example if a fruit or food stall was added the player could sell food to people and perhaps give the person perks or it could just be cosmetics. This will also add to rp and could be helpful to make a bit of money.

Last edited:

Homer Simpson

+1 Would bring another way of making money into the server and is actually reasonable since irl sometimes people come across the doors and ask if u wanna buy fruit. (At least in the Netherlands, not sure about other countries)

Jordan

1+ It would be a really nice thing to add to the server to make it better for roleplaying in! I also think that it would be a good way to make money for the players!

Norris

-1 , I personally don't like these, they have no real purpose and are similar to bitminers in the sense every shit darkrp server has them

Boxerlewy

Not being funny but if cars are 1.5 million for a transit van how much are you going to sell an apple for? £500? I mean I'm up for RP just think prices might have to be adjusted..

it isn't necessary single foods. The content and script I found is for fruit slicer job who sells smoothies/milkshakes which provide small perks for a small amount of time. I understand prices could be adjusted with this if necessary. I believe one drink is like 6k or something but Im not 100%. So I feel like it will play a good role in rp and just overall

Boxerlewy

That sounds good if the money is balanced correctly. Do you mean like smoothies that like buff your characters health and things like that?

Top Bottom