Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RDM appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Naruto
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of warning issue: 23/03/2021
Member of staff: Heinrich
Warning reason (screenshot): https://matosiscool.shx.gg/nK1mHP
Why should we remove the warning?: So basically, I was going to carjack someone and then I killed them. This was apparently RDM even though he was legit driving the car and in RP I would assume he was the owner of the car. My advert said "KOS OWNER" and the only way for me to know someone else owned the car would be considered metagaming. https://streamable.com/uom471

Hi Naruto I warned you because you did not asses the situation before you adverted carjack. What I mean by this is that you did not find out if Tabz was the owner or not and you went in guns blazing giving him no time to respond making it a "free kill". You could have however adverted "KOS anyone near".

I have also seen you multiple times (and I have had many reports from others) going up to people and carjacking but not taking the car and just killing them while blowing up the car at the same time. In my eyes you are just farming kills and have no intent to roleplay these carjack situations.

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
From reviewing your staff report, I have understood this and it seems like - Yes you didn't RDM, however you didn't give any chance for him to stop as he was already driving. So I think you should have your warn changed to FailRP or something along those lines, but not removed.

In my opinion the rule needs to be more detailed and specify that they need time to hand over the vehicle, like the mugging rule where you need to give 10 seconds before being able to kill which is why I assumed it would be fine to insta kill. I know the car was destroyed but if you see my clip, I was not aiming for the vehicle, I wanted to kill the driver and take his car but where it went wrong was the fact I killed without giving a chance. I have had the same thing happen to me on multiple occasions daily which is also what led to me believing this would be fine to kill instantly but I can gurantee that I will make sure to correct this next time and this won't happen again whether the appeal is accepted or denied.

I know it does say "KOS OWNER" in my advertisement and I could clearly see he wasn't the owner because of the GUI, but my RP character can't see the GUI and I assumed it was his car in my RP character because he was driving it and he never advertised carjack either.

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted partially.
Warn is to be changed to FailRP. Contact a Senior-Admin to get this changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom