Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Gandhi's Shaft's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Gandhi's Shaft
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:102130496
Date of ban issue:30/11/2021
Member of staff: Eric Nelson
Ban reason (screenshot):

1638292730910.png

Why should we unban you? I will start with the situation, there was around 8+ of us, we all placed down printers and the same time ( what was a bad idea but we didnt think about that) when the server started to lag we tried to destroy the printers to try stop the lag. I feel like i should be unbanned as we did not mean to try crash the server, we did try to tell Eric this but he did not let us explain, I also admitted to putting down printers ( i have clips of this situation if needed) . I would also like to add that i have done nothing but help admins in the past, for example while a admin was getting calls but he had a police cadet who was struggling to fill out his rank request, i took time out of what i was doing to take over for him ( let alone at that point in time i was only a pcso rank)

Video 1:
Video 2:

( if you were involved in the situation please add my discord sacc#1664)

Thank you for your time - Gandhi's Shaft

Last edited:
I dont know how to make a report by i wanna get unbaned i have the same situation like this man we didnt mean to lag the server whit the printers i just wanna be happy in riverside

Accepted, if you honestly weren’t trying to crash the server then I see no reason why you should remain banned. However, I hope you won’t be spawning a mass amount of printers in a small room again (as a group, causing extreme lag to the server).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom