Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Grenades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:either re-limit grenades to 3 per situation or remove frag grenades all together
How will this benefit the community:Currently sco19 have decided to change its guidelines to one grenade per 30 seconds which honestly is op . The use of using frags every 30 seconds and being able to kill people by not even peaking just by getting a good angle is un fair combat. I know I'm not one to say all that with my bases so im saying wither re limit grenades to 3 per situation to make it fair to the crims and it also makes aco19 have to play strategical and decide what grenades to use and when or just over all remove the frag grenade as flash and smoke isnt bad as it does 0 damage and smokes and flashes you can counter which you can't so with frags
Link(s):

Accepted.
Changes have already occured with the usage of grenades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom