Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:590594245/ ban reason: racism/date of ban: 19-07-21 I'm deeply sorry if I offended anyone by what I said and I can understand why if It did .I've sent 2 people the reason I done it and its because of my neurological disorder. I hope I can be forgiven here thanks, Alex
ill show proof if you dont believe me.

Last edited:
Please fill out the ban appeal properly, and send it here:

Name:
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue:
Member of staff:
Ban reason (screenshot):
Why should we unban you?:

name-AlexKS
steam id-STEAM_0:0:590594245
date of ban-19/07/21
member of staff-jackky
ban reason- racism
why should we unban you-
I should of explained to you guys when I joined the server, i have a neurological disorder, which makes me say things that I shouldn't be saying or just saying random things in general. And I am deeply sorry if I offended jackky or anyone at the time. i mostly verbal tick when i get annoyed and i cant control it.ive told this to a cheifsupt in pd and explained to him my disorder and he understands and now helps me out and supports me, his names hector, i can also send the picture of my brain affected by it, which harry has already seen. thank you, alexks

Attachments

• Garry's Mod 24_07_2021 10_12_33.png
    Garry's Mod 24_07_2021 10_12_33.png
    373.6 KB · Views: 5
Denied
From the evidence I have been shown, it appears that you had done this intentionally. You may have not been aware, but we can hear you and your mates laughing whilst you use derogatory forms of language to be racist towards the staff member. We also don't believe that your form of tourette's can last for 2 minutes, with you straight up saying "you paki bastard" and starting to "moan."

However, you may re-appeal this ban in 7 days, for you to realistically prove you have tourette's, you must send sufficient evidence to me or an appropriate member of staff for us to understand your neurological disorder that you claim to have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom