Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ghostyy Discord Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Ghostyy
Discord-ID: Ghostyy#0001
Ban Reason: Unknown
Ban Date: Also do not know, I realized a few hours ago that I was no longer in any Riverside Discord servers?
Why should we unban you: I don't want to appear rude but am very annoyed that I have just randomly been banned from all Discord servers without any form of warning. I would like to be unbanned because as far as I know, I have done nothing to warrant a global discord ban. I have been on LOA for about 2 weeks with the NHS so I haven't been active on any of the discords which goes back to my first reason - as far as I know, I haven't done anything as I haven't been talking in the Discord servers. I haven't even been on the server till very recently and again have done nothing wrong in-game to warrant this ban. . I genuinely do not know why I was unbanned and it's really annoyed me that I've had to take time out of my day to explain my innocence when I haven't even done anything - literally.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom