Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Allow Welding to cars again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Allow us to weld props etc to our vehicles, it is nice for RP is done properly. You can add rules to it so no minges abuse it. i remember making a undercover sco van and welding chairs in the back for stings so people dont know that we're on the way so we can catch them by surprise.
How will this benefit the community: You can make some nice thing for RP when being able to weld things
Link(s): N/A

fzn

No.

We already have rules against shit like this, but it is impossible to enforce. The only way we can prevent this is to block access to using your toolgun on your car.

-1, it allowed people to pick up cars, people would abuse it, it's a good ting it was removed, I think it should stay that way to be perfectly honest

No.

We already have rules against shit like this, but it is impossible to enforce. The only way we can prevent this is to block access to using your toolgun on your car.
ah okay fair enough, i wont argue against it. worth a shot asking.

Honestly agree with the adminos but still, PD needs this for taking contraband from one place to another in a van. If you can't attach a prop to the back of it how you meant to stop it from falling really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom