Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Cambotar warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Cambotar
SteamID64 : 76561199071377230
Date of warning issue : 7/5/2021 - 10:20 pm - 21:19
Member of staff : Trainee joshyy
Warning reason ( screenshot): [AWarn] You have been warned by Joshyyy | rsrp.uk: Cop baiting[AWarn] Type !warn to see a list of your warnings.Trainee Joshyyy: !noclip(Someone) returned You to their original position

Why should we remove the warning: What happened was that I spawned my 'Ford transit " vehicle and was driving to spawn hotel but then I saw many people shooting at each other and police officers were there. There were also police cars in the middle of the road and parked police cars that even the officers were not inside, but when I saw that scene, I rammed some cars because they were in the middle of the road. Joshyy brought me and said "Why are you cop bating?"I told him that I'm not cop baiting because there were a lot of people shooting each other, and the time was kinda late, but then he replied to me saying"I will check your warnings, but if you don't have warnings, I won't warn you, but if you do, I will warn you for 'cop baiting'.
I was telling him to explain the situation and tell me how that was cop baiting while the officers were not even in the cars and they were shooting at the criminals but he did not listen to me and went ahead to warn me. I think you guys should remove it because the T-MOD did not explain it clearly, and I don't really see that's a cop bait.

Hello Cambotar, theses police cars were not parked in the middle of the road, they were in the parking area, and you didn't ram them out of fear or anything of the like, as after you rammed the vehicles you turned around and did it again, anyway I was being mentored and was just simply doing what I was told, and I am about 50% certain that I told you to stop the vehicle, the reason I warned you is you have a lot of warning, prior to the one I gave you 21, so you are an experienced player and you should know what it is, crashing into a cop car intentionally is cop bait, and I thought the first time you did it, let him off, he may have lagged or done it by accident but when you drifted round and did it again even though you had a good 5-10 seconds between you speeding up and hitting the car, I explained the situation over and over, now I would be happy for the warn to be removed if you don't do it again, maybe you didn't hear as I was lagging a bit, anyway the second time you did a PCSO was driving the vehicle so that's when I decided to bring you, anyway please do not lie in a warn appeal because you know full well that you broke the rules. Anyway I would be happy for the warn to be removed if you were to recognise your mistake and not do it again.

1. I fully didn't hear you saying " Stop the vehicle" as your mic was cutting a lot.
2. I was telling you to tell me how was that cop baiting while there was no officers in their cars but you were lagging/cutting a lot too so I didn't hear enough.
3. I told you to give me verbal warning because I did not know that's a cop bait either.
4. You could give me a verbal because I didn't know that was a cop bait and warning a person straight away because he has "20 warns" doesn't make sense AT ALL.
5. I am literally not lying in this warn appeal because it's your problem brining me while your lagging and cutting off, but since now I saw what you were saying in past. I would say sorry and I will not do it again.

Thanks,

1. That's ok then
2. That's ok then
3. I didn't hear you say this, maybe it was when my internet broke.
4. My thought process there was, he clearly has been able to read the rules so that's why the warning was issued, you can't give a verbal for everything because at some point he has to be warned for it
5. I would like this warning to be removed as you have shown a valid explanation.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom