Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Celtric abusing his powers / being creepy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: celtric
Member(s) of staff's rank: junior admin
Date of Incident: 28/10/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:
Evidence i will show evidence on the discord as the video is long please reach out to me on discord im in the river side discord my name is A&F Productions YT#7471
the reason im reporting him is in a video me and my friend are far away from everyone else having a private conversation about why we joined and celtric was spying on our conversation and my friend said ive joined the server to mess around and i then say most people on the server join to mess around out of no where celtric freezes me and tried taking my guns away and put me in jail for roughly 7 minutes and gave my friend a worse punshiment for free speech. no one made a report it was celtric being creepy and listening in on our private conversation luckily i recorded him this time the amount of times hes got away with abusing is powers is crazy. i dont mind being warned if someone made a sit but someone purposely spying on someone and listening in to a conversation ( no rule breaks either only just chatting) is just weird and creepy please reach out to me for evidence and celtric is a bad mod and only warns people who he doesnt like scott and the likes of buggzy are fair and dont spy on peoples private conversations thank u! reach out to me.

past incidents ( i have proof for this also)
Celtric has also been warned in the past by other mods to stop mingeing and i have a clip of him using his admin powers whilst in a kidnapping and when we made a sit on him he using his gravity gun on the admin even after being told to stop he carried on

Waiting for Celtric to apply, though you should read over this report and fix the way you have worded this; the report is hard to understand exactly what the main issue(s) are.

I was watching your friend because a sit was made about him. He killed an NHS member took part in a raid and had an MP9 as a citizen, due to this I got him to read through the rules as he is a new member and doesn't require a harsher punishment. I also had my suspicions that he would do this again so I kept my eye on him. After about lets say 5 minutes i see you and him outside spawn hotel and you offer to give him a Scar-H so I decided to stay and watch longer so no rules would be broken. You guys enter the mall and I see you drop him a gun that he isn't allowed to use so I stoped the situation and freeze you both whilst I briefly spoke to you. In your video, you claim to have it will show you encouraging a new player to break rules so I decided to jail you so you can learn from your mistakes.

With me being "creepy" and "spying" on you that's the whole point of being in SOD, you are meant to watch over RP situations and make sure people don't break rules. We simply don't just wait for sits to come in we are expected to find rules breakers before anything is committed.

Also, I would love to sit down with either Parks or Leeroy and go through this video to see where I have gone wrong as in my eyes I did everything fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom