Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied MrJord1nn's Staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

JSR

Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? MrJord1nn
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since 2019.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:434727422
1.7 References (if any)? No.

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: Random Death Match (RDM) is when a player unexpectedly kills another player.

Example 1: User 1 is in their car getting ready for a bank raid. User 2 is outside of the bank. User 1 leaves their car and "forgets to advert bankraid" User 1 then gets his weapon ready. User 1 then sees User 2 and eliminates them without a valid reason. User 2 then creates a report.

Example 2: User 1 has just walked out of spawn. User 2 then comes along and starts to stare at User 1. User 1 then starts to get angry and decides to shoot User 2. User 2 then makes a report and claims that User 1 RDM'd him. User 1 then commented that he got angry because he was staring at him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: New Life Rule (NLR) is when a player is killed and returns to the same location they was killed within 5 minutes.

Example 1: User 1 and 2 are having a knife fight due to a disagreement. User 2 then kills User 1. User 1 decides to go back to get revenge on User 2 for killing him. User 2 then calls an admin for NLR.

Example 2: User 1 is raiding the PD armoury. Policeman 1 is responding to the PD raid. Policeman 1 is killed during the PD raid. Policeman 1 then returns back to the PD to carry on helping with the PD raid. User 1 then reports Policeman 1 for NLR.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when someone is not listening to someone that overpowers them with a weapon.

Example 1: User 1 is a terrorist trying to kidnap User 2. User 2 has a MP5 pointed towards their head. User 2 starts to run away. User 1 adverted kidnap strips all weapons and comms but User 2 still ran.

Example 2: Policeman 1 is arresting User 1. User 1 is in the back of a police vehicle being arrested. The police vehicle gets destroyed and User 1 starts running away. Policeman 1 has a taser pointed to the User 1 and User 1 is still not complying.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when someone is making fun of or going against someone who is a part of the LGBT community.

Example 1: User 1 is roaming the streets and stopping random people and saying "All gay people should be dead." Someone reports this to a staff member and the staff member deals with the situation.

Example 2: User 1 gets killed in a knife fight. He starts to get annoyed and started spamming "YOU ARE SO GAY!" in chat. A staff member then sees and deals with the situation.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is when someone is making fun of going against someone who is a different race.

Example 1: User 1 is doing a PD raid. Policeman 1 is responding to that PD raid. Policeman 1 kills User 1 and User 1 starts to get angry and starts spamming the N word in chat. Staff then deal with the situation.

Example 2: User 1 kills User 2 for no reason. User 2 then reports User 1 for RDM. Staff then respond to the situation. User 1 then gets warned for RDM. User 1 then starts to shout the N word at the admin. The staff then takes immediate action and bans the user.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Step 1: I would take both players to a place such as a rooftop. Step 2: I would check logs to see if William adverted.
Outcome 1: If William did advert I would just warn him for stealing a NHS vehicle and close the sit. Outcome 2: If William didn't advert I would warn him for not adverting and also warn him for stealing a NHS vehicle.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Step 1: I would take both players to a place such as a rooftop. Step 2: I would check logs to see if William adverted. Outcome 1: If William did advert I would just say that he adverted and close the sit. Outcome 2: If William didn't advert I would ban him for MRDM because he killed 6 people.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Step 1: I would take both players to a place such as a rooftop. Step 2: I would check logs to see if William adverted. Step 3: I would check logs to see if William was killed. Outcome: I would warn William for No advert and NLR. I would then warn Joe for building a base on the sidewalk becuase he is not a hobo.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

Step 1: I would take Joe to a place such as a rooftop. Step 2: I would question him on why he did a bombing when it said No major crimes. Outcome: I would ban Joe for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? You should choose me over other applicants because I have been playing this server for about 2 years now and I know how the server works. I know people may know me with a bad name but I can assure you that I have changed a lot since then.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask another staff member if I was unsure about how to handle a certain situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes I used to be quite a high rank on an old star wars server which has since shut down. I once owner my own server but I had to shut it down due to me having to prioritise other things in life.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:

1. I know how to use ULX well.
2. I have had previous staff experience. I managed to build myself up to a high rank.
3. I have been in the server for a few years and know how everything works.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:

1. There may be certain periods when I am unable to come on for a day or two due to irl stuff.
2. I may have to go AFK whilst on duty. The max time I would be afk is about 5 mins.
3. I can sometimes loose my temper. It is quite rare but I am good at holding my temper in.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I would like to become a staff member at Riverside Roleplay because I have played this server for a long time now and I have applied many times for staff but they have always been denied. I really enjoy playing on riverside and I think I would be a great addition to the staff team. Most people that know me from a while ago see me as a bad person due to how I was back then. But I know that I've changed since then. I have been playing on this server almost every day since sometime last month.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

I hope you take my application into consieration.

If you think that there is a way I can improve I'd love to know how I can.

Neutral, I have seen you on the server from time to time but I haven't had a RP interaction with you yet, but good luck on the app

Reactions: JSR
+1 Great guy in game, Would be a great addition to the staff team.

-1 extremely mingy, i would recommended you fix your behaviour and make yourself known better in the community

• Sad
Denied, only recently started playing again, build up activity before reapplying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom