Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Eric nelsons staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? eric nelson
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? atleast a while
1.5 Are you fluent in English? yeah my driller
1.6 What is your SteamID?https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198303261390
1.7 References (if any)? lamby , jordz

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
rdm is random deathmatch
1 example lamby kills me in spawn for the reason" ihave black skin"
2 gun dealer tj kills me for selling guns on his turf

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
nlr is new life rule basically when you die "you get a new life "
pcso lamb lamb goesback to pd after he dies because eric nelson killed him and then kills him
harry goes back to his base after he is raided to kill the raiders

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
fear rp is when you are outnumbered and or being being threatened you need to fear
i kidnap tyrone and strip his weapons and he pulls his big glock and then kills m
ihave guns pointed at a pcso and take his tazer out and he tazers me

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
homophobia is being mean to gays
lamby calls eric nelson a faggot because he has 14|BISEXUAL in his bio
Jackie calls me a qeuer boy for calling harry good looking

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
racism is being racist because of their skin
Jamal calls steve a cracker for saying he doesn't season his chicken
Jordz calls Tj an nigga because he said he likes to play basketball
Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
just warn him for stealing nhs as that is a very bad thing to do and tell him read !motd
2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
if hes in pd then its all good because its pd raid if its not in pd warn for mass rdm

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
CHECK THE BASE IS NOT COVERING THE WHOLE OF THE SIDEWALK AS THAT IS AGAINST THE RULESBUT THEN WARN THE KID FOR NLR
2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
id ban for 3 days for mass rdm

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? ACTIVE . HARDWORKING

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I WOULD LEGIT ASK LAMBY

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? YEAH CITYRPGAMINNG [SENIORADMIN] [DEADSERVER NOW SERVER OWNER FACE GOT LEAKED LOL]

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: ACTIVE, HARDWORKING,NICE

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: i like to sleep at night so dont disturb at the night time

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? because i am a good man

Have you received any help when creating this application?nah
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? yeah my g

Very good at following rules, godly application, godly (at cooking) Muscles! Also very good definition of Racism!

+1

Denied, your in-game behaviour alone suggests to me that you are not fit to become a staff member.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom