Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted got banned like 5 months ago :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Guy Everyone Hates
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue: don't really know tbf like 3 months ago probably
Member of staff: parks
Ban reason (screenshot): Community harm prevention
Why should we unban you?: I got a video of it, it's clear that it was a ban completely out of spite come on. At most it should have been a warn, but parks stated that I "was telling kids to send him nudes" despite the fact me text screen never even mentioned children, and as shown by people such as xiaon, there are many players over the age of 18 that enjoy riverside roleplay - I think him saying that is more of a reflection on himself than me.

Not sure which rule I apparently broke - in the video, he seems to look over the textscreen twice but only picks me up once I take the piss out of him
unban us xx i forgive u parks we all have moments of madness ?????

can't upload video cause 2 big just message us on discord or tell me to join waiting room ?

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 20
Accepted, I am happy for you to return but if you begin to break rules and cause mass disruption to RP, you will be banned without the ability to appeal. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom