Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Gov can't build in gunfights/store robberies

BB5K / Barack Obama

It makes literally no sense as to how a cop can erect a bulletproof shield / a fucking tower out of thin air in the middle of a gunfight. Cops should only be allowed to build if they're raiding a base (this makes sense, as they would have been prepared).
This will stop people from spawning their shitty shields in the middle of a fire fight which makes things unfair

Brazil

A fat +1 to this, it's totally non-rp and then crims get told off for doing the exact same thing which makes 0 sense

GeneralObesity

PoliceRP Junior-Administrator
Staff Member
Implement the shield will suggested then it would be good

Desann

If the police can't do it then neither can criminals, I see way more criminals use barricades than I do pd.

SilenceIsFat

Banned
Well you're not very observant lol
PD's shields (and criminals shields alike) are broken (Unless crims don't use a PD shield)
PD shields are so headglitchy and give too much of an advantage, and it's meant to be roleplay not GTA5 RP where you pull a massive thing out of nowhere

ArticWolf

Banned
If we had working shields, I could +1 this but due to the shield not working and the only job which can use it is SCO19 CTSFO but because it dont work -1

Riggs

PoliceRP Moderator
Staff Member
if crims could not build huge bulletproof shields then mabey

ArticWolf

Banned
But they only do that to make the gunfights with police last longer than a few seconds. Yes n a raid PD Are meant to have the more fire power and strength but, The guns aren't balanced they either fire too slow or do little to no name. So it makes sense for them to set up shields so the server more entertaining for the server gunfights last that little bit longer

pat

PoliceRP Administrator
Jailbreak Junior-Administrator
Staff Member

SilenceIsFat

Banned
But they only do that to make the gunfights with police last longer than a few seconds. Yes n a raid PD Are meant to have the more fire power and strength but, The guns aren't balanced they either fire too slow or do little to no name. So it makes sense for them to set up shields so the server more entertaining for the server gunfights last that little bit longer
why do I find myself agreeing with you for once?

Desann

He says it's unrealistic but no one mentions how unrealistic it is for criminals to place super heavy concrete barricades in PD armoury, at least with PD you could RP that they brought it in the back of a car or in a truck because we usually drive to the crime scene. But for criminals, you can't really RP them lifting in heavy concrete slabs into a police fortified armoury.

I honestly wouldn't mind no one having shields but you have to talk about both sides if you're going to keep it consistent with "realism"

Top Bottom