Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Cian staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Cian
Member(s) of staff's rank:Admin
Date of Incident:12/15/21
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:So i was muted for 10 mins then got unmuted i typed /advert NHS CADET NEEDS TRAINING TO PD Helios said no and i said you are not nhs STFU and go muted for that without any warning to stop and i was muted for 16m
Evidence on the incident: https://streamable.com/o8p5ya + witnesses Alex and Brick Top

1639580416342.png

Yoo you cut out the part where you stfu in the video, but yeah you were muted for trying to provoke arguments

?​

View attachment 795

YO THANKS FOR CUTTING OUT THE PART WHERE YOU SAIT STFU

?​

I DIDN'T IT CLEARY SHOWS IN THE VIDEO AND I DONT THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM SAYING STFU.I DIDNT TRY TO PROVOKE ARGUMENTS BECOUSE I DIDNT EVEN REPLY TO HIM WHEN HE SAID "WHY YOU MAD?" YOU COULD OF JUST WARNED ME TO NOT TALK THAT WAY.

Last edited:
I DIDN'T IT CLEARY SHOWS IN THE VIDEO AND I DONT THINK THERE IS A PROBLEM SAYING STFU.I DIDNT TRY TO PROVOKE ARGUMENTS BECOUSE I DIDNT EVEN REPLY TO HIM WHEN HE SAID "WHY YOU MAD?" YOU COULD OF JUST WARNED ME TO NOT TALK THAT WAY.
Denied, if you spam with caps lock on you'll get muted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom