Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Gov can't build in gunfights/store robberies

SilenceIsFat

Banned
He says it's unrealistic but no one mentions how unrealistic it is for criminals to place super heavy concrete barricades in PD armoury, at least with PD you could RP that they brought it in the back of a car or in a truck because we usually drive to the crime scene. But for criminals, you can't really RP them lifting in heavy concrete slabs into a police fortified armoury.

I honestly wouldn't mind no one having shields but you have to talk about both sides if you're going to keep it consistent with "realism"
So where would PD get their concrete shields? FROM THE FUCKING ARMOURY.
Therefore "REALISTICALLY" the crims would have an advantage bcs PD wouldn't have their shields

Ben

Let's be honest, you can argue that physguns and gravguns aren't realistic but they're used all the time on RP servers obviously.

At the end of the day, you wouldn't be able to whip a shield out your arse mid gunfight on either side, crim or pd, but it would make sense if they could build before initiation is made.

Building in combat is basically FailRP because it wouldn't happen unless the gunmen are equipped with a proper shield which CTSFOs do have they just need to be fixed if it's even possible.

Desann

I just find it funny that the person who created this thread said this in a thread about NLR 5 days ago. So are you all just mad that you die in raids when PD have barriers? It's just a game at the end of the day.Untitled forums.png

SilenceIsFat

Banned
I just find it funny that the person who created this thread said this in a thread about NLR 5 days ago. So are you all just mad that you die in raids when PD have barriers? It's just a game at the end of the day.View attachment 495
"If the police can't do it then neither can criminals, I see way more criminals use barricades than I do pd. "

"
He says it's unrealistic but no one mentions how unrealistic it is for criminals to place super heavy concrete barricades in PD armoury, at least with PD you could RP that they brought it in the back of a car or in a truck because we usually drive to the crime scene. But for criminals, you can't really RP them lifting in heavy concrete slabs into a police fortified armoury.

I honestly wouldn't mind no one having shields but you have to talk about both sides if you're going to keep it consistent with "realism""
You sound preeeeety mad imo, especially because "OH NO IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NEITHER CAN HE"

Desann

"If the police can't do it then neither can criminals, I see way more criminals use barricades than I do pd. "

"

I honestly wouldn't mind no one having shields but you have to talk about both sides if you're going to keep it consistent with "realism""
You sound preeeeety mad imo, especially because "OH NO IF I CAN'T HAVE IT NEITHER CAN HE"
I love your use of caps lock to prove a point 😂😂

Jabbers

Community Owner
Senior Management
Superadmin
Yeah it's been said a few times on this thread already but this should work both ways in my opinion. Criminals shouldn't be allowed to build in bank or store robberies if we were to remove it for cops.

BB5K / Barack Obama

desann being kinda cringe rn I believe criminals shouldn't be able to build in gunfights either. You should still be allowed to build if you're prepping something (e.g. you've gone into the bank vault and you have all the time in the world to make shields etc. this would make sense as it is "prepping" the heist).
Cops should be allowed to build outside a base/building if they're not under gunfire e.g. setting up shields outside of the bank / someone's house but not in the middle of a street battle.

Desann

If criminals are in the bank or a house then they have the cover of the walls and stuff. Whereas the police only have the cover of the cars which if they explode they kill the officers, why can't you RP the police get shields out of the car if you're that bothered? Doesn't make it fair if one side has cover and the other doesn't.

Jake

-1 because irlgov can have shields, just make it against the rules to make it like more than props or something. so we can only put in like small shield tho

SilenceIsFat

Banned
-1 because irlgov can have shields, just make it against the rules to make it like more than props or something. so we can only put in like small shield tho
Lemme rephrase....
"irlgov can have shields, just make it so crims can't have it bcs I'm a pussy and can't be in a fight without it. oh but give us a *smaller* shield."

SilenceIsFat

Banned
If criminals are in the bank or a house then they have the cover of the walls and stuff. Whereas the police only have the cover of the cars which if they explode they kill the officers, why can't you RP the police get shields out of the car if you're that bothered? Doesn't make it fair if one side has cover and the other doesn't.
who said police can't use them but crims can? everyone here is saying remove them all together...

Top Bottom