Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Kunac's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Kunac
1.2 How old are you? 16
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 4 months
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:607072986
1.7 References (if any)? Joshyyy, Idonny, ChrisP, RIchz, Alexxx

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM AKA Random Deathmatch is when a player kills someone else with no valid RP reason.

For example, Itchy Balls kills Jon because Jon spat on him.

Boris adverts "PD raid" and then walks out of PD and shoots Alexxx on the road.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is known as New Life Rule, where after death you can't go back to the situation that you died at, and can't interact with the people that you were in the situation with for 5 minutes.

Joshyyy dies at a Bank Raid to Richz, then instantly returns and shoots Richz.

Dale (NCA) raids Idonny (Drug Dealer) and kills him, then Idonny returns to his base and starts a conflict with Dale regarding why he raided him.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear RP also known as Fear Roleplay, Is where if you are outmanned/outgunned you must listen to the people putting you under FearRP because in real life you would be scared. There is an exception though, if you are armed before they put you in FearRP, you do not have to follow the rules of FearRP.

Joshyyy and Idonny put Crafty under gunpoint, Crafty then decides to pull out an AR-15 and kill them both.

Ham and Pizza Man point guns at Lian (Taxi Driver) and tell him to get out of the car, then Lian proceeds to drive away.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when someone has prejudice or hate against homosexual people. This may include the LGBT

Mark (gay) wants to do Bank Raid with John, but John says he doesn't do Bank Raids with a "F****t".

John sees an LGBTQ flag in Mark's profile picture, so he starts chasing him and calling him slurs.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is the dislike or prejudice against people of a different race.

Jer tells Tobias that he is Black, so Tobias starts targeting Jer with Kidnaps, Mugs, and Raids.

Richz finds out that Idonny is a Mexican immigrant, so he kills him the tells him: "Go back to where you came from" and other racial slurs.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS member's vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. I would tell Joe that he did advert carjack, but he still can't steal NHS vehicles.
2. I'd find William and tell him that he cant steal NHS vehicles, then I'd warn him for Crimes Against the NHS.
3. Finally I would bring Joe back to his Ambulance and tell him to lock the Ambulance when possible.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. I'd ask for Joe's Proof of RDM, after seeing that he did advert PD Raid and kill him inside PD, I would tell Joe that William didn't RDM him, as he was PD raiding.
2. But if William killed Joe and the other 5 people outside of PD, I would ban William for MRDM

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joe's base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. I'd ask Joe for proof of the NLR and RDM, and explain that he cant base on the sidewalk unless he is a hobo.
2. After seeing William FTA, RDM and NLR, I'd teleport him to the sit area and warn him for RDM, FTA, and NLR, then he would reach the warning threshold and I would Cooldown ban him for 24 Hours.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

1. I would teleport Joe to a quiet area and tell him that he committed a Major crime when it wasn't allowed and tell him that I will ban him for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I am very active, I am great friends with lots of people, I can deal with situations while under stress, I can multitask, and because you need a Slavic Staff member.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would ask a Higher-up Staff member what should I do, or ask him to overlook me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
No, I do not but I'm sure I can learn in time

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I am not Biased.
I can handle the stressful situations that I might face.
I can cooperate with people on the server very well.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Extremely Organized.
I'm more of an Introvert.
I always criticize myself.
3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I really want to help this server out right now, because I used to be a minge then I found this server and fell in love with it.
Due to the increasing amount of minges coming on lately, I want to keep this server full of the people who aren't minges.
And I would really like to become staff because I think of the staff team as a friendly environment.
Good riddance.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
+1

knows the rules, never seen him minge, i think he would fit well in the staff team!

+1 would do great things imo on staff, knows his stuff, friendly and genuinely nice individual to be around. Has helped me plenty since coming back to gmod!

+1 all around a friendly guy, knows his rules well (even teached me some when I was new to the server such advert rules and such), could def see him joining staff

+1 very good application and a great member of the server think he would be a nice fit

+1
Sound guy, active & a brilliant member who would fit in comfortably with staff.

+1 Brilliant member of the community, Always a laugh and a good person to RP with. You have my respect lad

+1
Active In Community
Good Laugh
Connects With People Easily

Good Role Model For New Players

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

Please message me on discord to schedule and interview.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom