Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Greg MRDM report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member: Greg
ID: Can't find
Date: Today
Information: Just kills an SCO for no reason I can see (no adverts related etc) and a bunch of other people along with them
Evidence:

Reactions: Arm
wasnt massrdm if youd like to extend the clip to show where i adverted crossfire the first time i was shot it pushed me into the way of bonquiqui

Reactions: Jon

Arm

it dosent even matter anymore iven if he gets banned he will talk to buggzy or lamby and get unbanned
go to accepted player reports and just look there are ones that people would get weeks worth of bans - greg didnt get a week ban same with my report i did one of the f slur if i did that its and easy 2-3 week ban greg didnt even get a punishment its corrupted staff team

Accepted, Greg will be warned for RDM x2. I see how many people believe this could be MRDM however its quite clear that Kieran and Bonquiqui were both caught in the crossfire. It didn't look like Greg had any intention of killing either of them, only the two gov for what reason I do not know hence the warning.

it dosent even matter anymore iven if he gets banned he will talk to buggzy or lamby and get unbanned
go to accepted player reports and just look there are ones that people would get weeks worth of bans - greg didnt get a week ban same with my report i did one of the f slur if i did that its and easy 2-3 week ban greg didnt even get a punishment its corrupted staff team
Not really sure what you are trying to say here. As staff, it is pushed that any racism / homophobic comment is punished with a gag/mute then if it is continued it would be a ban. Considering the fact it was only reported once I would assume it stopped after the gag/mute was issued. I suggest you stop making accusations based on the fact you are unhappy with your staff application being denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom