Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied ZaeBomba's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name?
ZaeBomba
1.2 How old are you?
14 years of age
1.3 Do you have a working microphone?
yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?
Of my 1100 hours on gmod, atleast 700 would be riverside.
1.5 Are you fluent in English?
yes
1.6 What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:1:457988136

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for 'Random Death Match', it is the act of killing someone without reason. Example 1: Police Constable shoots a civilian because he is walking too fast. Example 2: A cadet goes to a police inspector and kills him for not training him.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New Life Rule, it is the fact that if you die you forget everything that happened in your previous life. You are not allowed to return to the location where you died for 5 minutes and you may not interact with the same situation. Example 1: A Master Thief adverts 'PD Raid' and kills every police officer in PD, but one chief inspector decides to come back to pd and kills the master thief. Example 2: a thief gets killed in a bank robbery, and waits 2 minutes then returns to pick up the money bags.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is the fear of death ingame, it means that that you fear for your life and you will listen if you are outnumbered in firearms or if they are close enough, melee weapons. Example 1: A Police officer is about to unlock his car with keys in hand and gets ambushed by a thief with a firearm out, the police officer disobeys the thief's orders and pulls out a gun and kills the thief. Example 2: A person is done raiding a bank and is spotted with the bags outside the bank and gets surrounded by 4 police officers. He disobeys their orders and tries to shoot them all.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is hating or disliking homosexuals. Example 1: Peter the master thief is going around adverting "I hate gays". Example 2: A master thief gets warned by a staff member and then calls him a "faggot"

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is hating or disliking a group of people based on their race or ethnicity. Example 1: A gun dealer gets warned and then calls the warning staff member an 'n-word'. Example 2: A gang of thieves are only robbing individuals that state that they are christian.

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I will teleport them to place where no one can hear or damage us, and at the end Joe will be warned for FailRP (stealing a NHS vehicle) and if he did FTA (fail to advert) I will warn him for that too.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to a disclosed area and check logs if he did advert, if he did Joe won't be warned at all. If he didn't advert I will warn him for FTA and ask a higher-up to ban him for Mass RDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will take them to a disclosed area ask their parts of the story and check logs for evidence. At the end Joe will be warned for FailRP (built on the sidewalk) and William will be warned for FTA (fail to advert), RDM (Random Death Match) and NLR (New Life Rule)

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I will bring them to a disclosed area and check logs for evidence. At the end Joe will be warned for FailRP and I will ask a higher-up to ban him for MassRDM

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I feel I should be chose over other applicants because I have garry's mod staff experience and I find this job very fun and will do my best to get rid of people that are breaking rules.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would get a higher-up to help me deal with the situation

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, mostly on riverside.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
I'm confident, I have previous experience and I find this job very fun so I'll be sticking around a while

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I'm sensitive, school takes up a lot of time and I can't work too well under pressure

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I really wanna help riverside get back on its feet, sure there are a lot of players on every day. But there are also a lot of minges. Riverside deserves to be what it use to be. I wanna come back to the staff team and help out a bit. And I really wanna test my skills. I'm not interested in becoming a high ranking staff member then just not going on duty, I wanna do my job to the fullest and help this community grow as much as I can. If this application gets denied that's ok, but I really want riverside to end in a high note : A good community, awesome staff, and a great time.

Have you received any help when creating this application?
No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking?
Yessir

Your application could use more detail but I know you are well known in the Community and get along with others. NEUTRAL

+∞ This man was great staff before and would be great staff again. If this man gets staff people would think it to be an honour to have him take their sits.

Sam

I haven't seen you in-game personally, but from what I can see above, you are well known in the community. Your application lacks a lot of detail, especially in section C. Some of Section B could've been answered with more accuracy, and some of them would be an ill-advised punishment in that situation. I would update yourself with Riverside's rules on the new server, some of them may have changed a bit since last time you were staff. Good luck with your application!

Could do with more detail and update yourself on the rules, but I trust you would do "well in the field".

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
I'm sensitive, school takes up a lot of time and I can't work too well under pressure
The qualities you listed above will not mix well with staffing on Garry's Mod. Furthermore, your application could also use some improvement.

+Rep. I know this person from old days of Riverside this person is really chill and fun to play with. Good Luck

The qualities you listed above will not mix well with staffing on Garry's Mod. Furthermore, your application could also use some improvement.
None of these effected me when I was in staff last, so I believe I should be fine.

Plus one , Your a good guy , you've been here for a very long time and were a good staff member. So I don't see a reason why you shouldn't be staff again.

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Denied

Improve your ingame activity then re apply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom