Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Joseph Staff Application [REAPPLY (With Fixes)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Joseph
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? I've hopped on and off, I used some different accounts/different pc's because of all the server's and addons I had. I'd say around a month all together throughout various accounts.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:548914002

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is basically killing someone without any reasoning/roleplay situation. Just generally killing them.. One example of RDM would be shooting someone without a roleplay situation. (EX: Walks into store and kills the cashier) Another example of RDM would be shooting someone in their car whilst they're just casually driving by.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR or New Life Rule is basically going back to a roleplay scene after you've recently died there. You must wait five minutes before going back to any previous roleplays. (EX: You get shot in a police raid and die, you go back and help your friends) (EX2: You are in a base and die there, you can't go back.)

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP is when you're outnumbered or unarmed and individual(s) have firearms aimed at you you're not allowed to run away and you must follow everything they say. (EX: Two people come behind you in an alley way with guns and tell you to put your hands up you must comply otherwise that's against the rules)(EX2: You're in a grocery store and a gang walks in with guns and tells everybody to put their hands up and stay still, you must comply.)

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is the act of discriminating homosexual (gay) people. (EX: Someone tells a homosexual person to kill themselves because they're homosexual) (EX2: Someone says "I hate gays")

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism is discriminating someone because of their race/color of their skin. (EX: Slavery) (EX2: Being rude to a person because of their race.)

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Joe could've reported something different, William did advert carjack, although the rules specify that you're not allowed to commit crimes against the NHS. If William has had issues like this in the past I would give him a warning, if not he'd get a verbal warning.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? If Joe was killed somewhere that isn't anywhere near PD there would be an issue. Though if William adverted PD raid and people died in the PD there's no issue and I would close the sit.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would warn William for NLR and Failure to Advert.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring Joe and ask him if he saw the advert, if he says he saw it i'd warn him. If he said he didn't see it but he has many warnings for previous reasons like this i'd warn him regardless.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I know my money isn't going to bring anything into this but, I've spent over 90 dollars on the server in the matter of a few days, I'm dedicated to this server and have been on almost 24/7. I can be more active than others and I have lots of prior experience in the moderation field.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? If I was in a situation I didn't know how to handle i'd try to get one of my higher ups or another moderator to help me out, as staff are fairly active on this server.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes, I have previous experience. I was staff in a star wars server that averaged around 15-20 people. I also have staffed GTA Roleplay servers.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: I'm active, I make the experience enjoyable, I can build bonds with members of the server.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: I'm not British/don't have a British accent. I have online school for around 3 hours per day. I'm a bit younger than other applicants, Though I didn't see an age requirement.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to be a staff member to benefit the server and bring a positive attitude to riverside roleplay. I've seen rulebreakers not get punished at certain points and them get away with it completely, that makes me mad so I want to be a staff member to prevent situations like this from happening.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes, I do.

Last edited:
I've been on the server for like an hour and he's the first person I saw he's really nice and chill

Any evidence of any of this or can you give an example of what happened?
He hates me for no apparent reason, He's a minge in general and doesn't like me. He got me warned and convinced an admin to warn me for calling him retarded. He also just chases me around in game 24/7 and spams "UR MAD" Wouldn't really take that too serious.

and also spending money on their game is not gonna help u get staff be loyal

and also spending money on their game is not gonna help u get staff be loyal
Yeah i spent allot dont need to specifly but i dont go round bragging as its doesnt give a good impression on you if you want to get staff

Nano

Ex. Staff Manager
I've spent some time talking to people and looking into recent events - Due to some things in game and some things in you r application (namely your mention of money) I am going to be denying your application as your attitude does not seem fit for the staff teams standard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom