Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ham ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
name Ham
steam ID 1187333169

Members of staff: Eric Members of staff's​

Screenshot 2021-11-30 175637.png

About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric teleported to us as we were trying to shoot the printers, he froze us all and we tried to tell him we had a clip of us explaining our intentions but he banned us before we could even show him the clip. (I don't have the clip but I think Greg or pizza man has a clip of us.)​

Hob

Waiting for Eric's response.
name Ham
steam ID 1187333169

Members of staff: Eric Members of staff's​

View attachment 736

About six of us went up to some house behind a cave and placed printers (having no idea it would lag the server) to make money and thought it would be funny to have so many printers in one area. Eric teleported to us as we were trying to shoot the printers, he froze us all and we tried to tell him we had a clip of us explaining our intentions but he banned us before we could even show him the clip. (I don't have the clip but I think Greg or pizza man has a clip of us.)​

I was involved and would like to be unbanned for it.

Hello Ham,

I'm sorry you feel like I wrongly banned you but I will explain my side of this whole situation,
I'll start off with the Huge amounts of in-game reports on your group of friends, there's been, Car Minge, Mic Spam, Cop Baiting and just overall tomfoolery.
so I and other staff members were getting quite annoyed at this but we left it and thought maybe you guys might try and roleplay but then after you guys were still showing no intention to roleplay but I left it and did not want to ban such a big group of players. But then while I'm on the server there was a huge amount of lag which there were many complaints about, so I tp to the "ham" group and see a room full of printers which were obviously causing the lag so I freeze everyone in the room and check logs to see who spawned the printers, and because of this it just proved to me you guys didn't want to roleplay so I banned everyone who spawned in the printers

Thanks, Cian

still never let us explain everything and you didn't warn us about any of the "mic spam, car minge or cop baiting", we had no chance to explain ourselves and didn't get given an opportunity to say anything.
Hello Ham,

I'm sorry you feel like I wrongly banned you but I will explain my side of this whole situation,
I'll start off with the Huge amounts of in-game reports on your group of friends, there's been, Car Minge, Mic Spam, Cop Baiting and just overall tomfoolery.
so I and other staff members were getting quite annoyed at this but we left it and thought maybe you guys might try and roleplay but then after you guys were still showing no intention to roleplay but I left it and did not want to ban such a big group of players. But then while I'm on the server there was a huge amount of lag which there were many complaints about, so I tp to the "ham" group and see a room full of printers which were obviously causing the lag so I freeze everyone in the room and check logs to see who spawned the printers, and because of this it just proved to me you guys didn't want to roleplay so I banned everyone who spawned in the printers

Thanks, Cian

Hello Ham,

Thanks, Cian
I also feel I like I didn't do most of things said I will take cop baiting but that is it

Hob

You still didn't let us prove what our intentions were. We were going to do an RP with the printers and it would be comedic that the police would find so many printers. (We had no idea it would lag the server) Please watch the clip of us talking about what we should do there was no intention to lag the server during that.

Accepted, if you honestly weren’t trying to crash the server then I see no reason why you should remain banned. However, I hope you won’t be spawning a mass amount of printers in a small room again (as a group, causing extreme lag to the server).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom