Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Harveys Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.1: What is your in-game name? Harvey/ghost
1.2 How old are you? 14
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 2 years,200 hours
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID STEAM_0:0:539525882
1.7 What is your Discord? 725367299615359106
1.8 References (if any)? N/A

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM is Random Death Match
Examples
Dave walks up to jack and shoot him in the face with a double barrel shotgun killing him because he called him a twat
Danial is driving recklessly and drives on the sidewalk when jack is walking the pavement and jack gets ran over and killed because Danial thought it would be funny and intentionally ran him over.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR is when you try to use/remember or act on information from your past life. or when you revisit and area, things or person before a 5 minute timer is over.
Jesus respawns after a long raid and decides to go back and dies again breaking NLR,Dave is at the Police station and a raid happens causing him to die in the crossfire between criminals and the police he respawns and goes back to pd to watch the aftermath

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: Fear rp is when you a in a life threatening situation eg someone pointing a gun at you so you have to comply because realistically you wouldn't attempt to in Real life Due to fear of death.
a RS recruit and 2 others wants to want to kidnap someone so they find a dude named Jerald and aim there guns at him and the RS recruit goes to cuff him and he complies even he could try run away because Fear RP is active due to the 2 suspects aiming the guns at him
Jamal is threating to blown the pd with a dead mans switch the police officers could take the shot to kill but he could release his finger of the trigger and kill them so this enacts FEAR RP so they cannot shoot him.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: dislike of gay people
Jamal is scared of jerib because he is gay.
Danial hates and wants to kill Derik because he is gay and Danial hates gay people

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: The Discrimination on someone on person or against people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group,
Dave calls john a N-word because he is black
Napoleon Thinks duke will blow up his school because he's is religious and believes in Islam

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check logs for chat to see if William actually has adverts and if he has i will say he has advert carjack but i will say to William that you are not allowed to carjack NHS cars or attack NHS so i would verbally warn him and ask Joe if he has any more concerns' and then end the sit

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would check that the area they were at the time if they was in PD if it was i would ask if he put in the advert KOS near by if he did i would check chat logs to see if has and if didnt i would say he could not kill them because he did not say KOS nearby but if he did put in the Advert KOS nearby i would not do anything because joe has not done anything but if he didnt i ask if he said i felt like it i would ban him for 1 week if he has not done it before but if he did not know he had to put KOS nearby i would ban him for a day and tell him to read the rules and that he has to put KOS nearby to kill people in a reasonable distance of his raid target.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First off i would try to get joe to give William hive money back after selling the drugs and if i cant i would forcibly do it and jail him for 10 minutes and get him to read rules and then warm him for rdm and raiding without advert also i would warn the drug dealer (joe) for building on the sidewalk when he is not a hobo.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? i would check logs to see if he pd commander did put the advert first before the bombing advert and if he did i would ban the joe for 1wekk for mass RDM but if it was at the same time example 5 seconds from each other i would say it wasn't allowed but depends if he detonated the bomb straight after adverting or had to run to his target because if he was already ready to detonate he might not notice that the PD commander had advert the same time as him and so he might continue his bombing but if he had to run to his target he should of had ample time to see the advert and cancel his attack.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? Because i am Hard working, resilient and nice

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? i would Request a higher up admin to assist me

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? Yes i was a Super Admin for a Star Wars RP server around 2 months of Experience

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:Im always online/active, I want to help people with there problems and i want to make peoples experience on the server enjoyable

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: School,homework,Anger issues

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? Because i want to help people and stop people from causing so much Chaos

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff? ADHD

he's a good player he would be very good as staff and my 2 years on this sever I heavy recommend this person to be part of your staff

Never seen you on the server before, the application isn't bad but the fact that I have never seen you on the server is an immediate negative. I would recommend building up your reputation on the server over the next few weeks by getting higher up in PD or really any department to gain some reputation.

he's a good player he would be very good as staff and my 2 years on this sever I heavy recommend this person to be part of your staff
Thankyou very much nathen

Never seen you on the server before, the application isn't bad but the fact that I have never seen you on the server is an immediate negative. I would recommend building up your reputation on the server over the next few weeks by getting higher up in PD or really any department to gain some reputation.
I was a Tsupt in pd i was and i was a mid rank in NCA,Sco19 and im an operative in mafia just because you dont know me doesnt mean you i dont have reputation i can also see your new to the server and iv came back to the server after a long break so mabye thats why you dont know me???

Godlez

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
+1 nice person, has a good understanding of the rules. Haven't seen you in a while. Very detailed application. Would be a good staff member.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
netural
never actually had any encouters with him but heard good stuff about him

Denied, please improve your current involvement and reputation within the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom