Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Hazeder staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Hazeder
Member(s) of staff's rank: TMOD
Date of Incident: 28/10-23
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I'm in a sit with hazeder smockzy is the sod, I've been reported for RDM. We both explain stories and hazeder lies about something in the story which changes things a bit and that is that he didn't say tazer tazer tazer which he did in my video evidence. Eventually smockzy reaches his verdict but asks hazeder if he wants me warned or not. Hazeder asks for some money to gamble or else he would take the warn option.
For context: I'm going to the bank and look behind me, AC hazeder is running after me with a tazer. Turns out he is looking for an assassin named rdm because he murdered someone. Me not knowing that and hazeder running after me eventually saying tazer tazer tazer I get scared and open fire. Hazeder didn't tazer though after he realized I wasn't who he was looking for using the "who is in my proximity voice chat" cheat. So this report is for metagame (how he used voice to figure out i wasn't his suspect) and lying in a sit (lying about something that has a reasonable significance in this kind of case which got me punished)
Evidence on the incident:

https://streamable.com/jivtt3
(the part where he lies about him not saying tazer tazer tazer in the sit i didn't think to capture only got some of the sit)

Hi mate the new assassin looks the same as a RS HU the suits look the exact same thats why i ran after you and i could not remember me saying tazer tazer tazer i didnt use voice i saw your name and metagaming as its says in the rules "Metagaming implies that you may not use any out of character obtained information to your advantage. This includes hearing money printers from outside and acting on that" So if you want to make a warn appeal im happy for your warn to be removed if you showed in the sit me saying tazer tazer tazer i wouldnt have got you warned

Warn was already removed, I wouldn't have got it at all if you didn't lie about the tazer tazer tazer part. Not entirely sure if using voice chat to see who is near you is metagame anymore. If not disregard I said that. Really what annoyed me is you would ask for compensation on a job everything is paid for: guns/weapons, armor and vehicles.

Last edited:

Azz

Accepted.

The staff team will be reminded to be fair when giving out punishments. They will be reminded to remain professional and deal with sits in the proper way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom