Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Remove 3rd person "u can see things others cant see" like a one way door

Status
Not open for further replies.
-1 thirdperson doesnt only get used for combat it has other usages

Last edited:

Jon

i agree, there isnt really a reason why it should be in the game right?
ah yes the official riverside roleplay game my fav, also there is its been here for longer than you, so removing something so og no point there was a rule against third person but it was easily exploitable extremely hard to detect and almost impossible to confirm, so no point in removing it, use it or get good simply.

it's not very RP
Lmao talking about "not very RP" when theres literally custom jobs with machine guns yeah totally realistic already just remove it it'll make it even more realistic. Overall -1 its not meant to be an extremely realistic RP server

Lmao talking about "not very RP" when theres literally custom jobs with machine guns yeah totally realistic already just remove it it'll make it even more realistic. Overall -1 its not meant to be an extremely realistic RP server
But the use is just because players can’t PvP and want an advantage on corners/cheesing

What other usages does thirdperson have apart from combat?
- Do all users have the 'best' configuration for thirdperson that allows them to have a 'slight advantage' during combat?

+1!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ the only reason i avoid gun fights in bases or bullshit places is because of people who can peek around a corner unfairly while I cant do shit. It really makes the firefights in the server quite a lot less fair for literally anyone else who doesnt use the addon 24/7, which a few individuals I have noticed love a little bit too much, like its an incredibly big advantage or something.
You'll be doing everyone with their head screwed on a favour for freeing up server space with this one, and maybe cameras would start being used again...

Spicy opinion for few to handle, but I'm just speaking my mind :)

Jon

you literally can't use third person in bases cause of walls you can't look through walls if you think thirdperson is unfair so are bases cause bases give an unfair advantage

Oke lol so it was just a suggestion I didn't wanna piss people off or something, I see now that a lot of people really use it and if people love it this much it shouldn't be removed for sure. But let's be honest here I was just pointing out that there was an advantage for people that are using it during PVP. maybe there is an addon that is a bit more zoomed in the third person so people aren't able to use it too much for the advantage. so maybe in both worlds, people might be happy.

What other usages does thirdperson have apart from combat?
- Do all users have the 'best' configuration for thirdperson that allows them to have a 'slight advantage' during combat?
for trainings to have better view of the officers lined up so you dont have to keep running in circles, and i dont have the best config for thirdperson mine is just set at 100

+1 removes the point of having actual pvp, for example in a bank raid when enemy is corner peeking because they cant actually pvp. there is no upsides to having it on the server, only downsides

Jon

ok the same is for guns vehicles vehicles bring lag might aswel remove custom jobs cause its ultra unrealistiic

ok the same is for guns vehicles vehicles bring lag might aswel remove custom jobs cause its ultra unrealistiic
i mean yeah u right about that for sure, at first custom jobs were gnna be like an request that would sound realistic or make sense. but I do noticed that the custom jobs are the most random shit on the planet which is kinda sad, but since people payed money for it its fucked up to remove it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom