Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:kong
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:586643815
Date of ban issue: 21/4/2021
Member of staff: Pineapple
Ban reason (screenshot):MRDM
Why should we unban you?:I should be unbanned because when i pressed my bind for bombing it did not work and the bind was 4 on my key pad it was working all day and so i got out the c4 and went to do it i pressed my bind then detonated the bomb and it was lagging on the server. So it didnt come up or it was lag and so when i detonated the bomb i saw it didnt working so i pressed it 1 more time and it didnt work again, i didnt now if it was the server what was lagging or it just didnt work at all so after i checked my binds and it didnt work.

i checked my binds and it didnt work.
if this was an error with the binds not saving or something like that I apologize but you have to see it from my perspective, someone runs into a crowd and kills around 10 people with no advert and I think breaking cooldown (logs are really buggy with bombings for some reason) then leaves the server. Although I do see where you are coming from as I have had binds disappear before for no apparent reason, considering that this may have been an accident i have no problem with your ban being lifted/reduced

if this was an error with the binds not saving or something like that I apologize but you have to see it from my perspective, someone runs into a crowd and kills around 10 people with no advert and I think breaking cooldown (logs are really buggy with bombings for some reason) then leaves the server. Although I do see where you are coming from as I have had binds disappear before for no apparent reason, considering that this may have been an accident i have no problem with your ban being lifted/reduced
I asked a admin for cooldown

pat

Discord Manager
Accepted. This would not be a ban for MRDM, but a warn for FTA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom