Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Interesting warn appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name: Jon
SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:204519116
Date of warning issue: 12/05/21
Member of staff: Fin
Warning reason (screenshot):https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/830517277752426496/842135194990411826/Screenshot_1080.png
Why should we remove the warning?: Fin -after taking his own affiliated teams sit- warned me for FTA. Despite, I did not intend to raid and did not: lock-pick, steal or damage anything of RP monetary value. The doors were open, therefore, up until I did advert, it was not a "raid." Furthermore, Fin was biased in this sit as he was the godfather of LM at the time where I proceeded to ruin all of them. I think he's salty tbh.

Jon you are HUM in LM so how am I biased when the entire sit was about LM?. If you did not intend to raid then why was you in the base? also I was SOD at the time and not godfather. You can see that I asked my higher ups multiple times before warning you

Attachments

• 1620852611623.png
    1620852611623.png
    45.7 KB · Views: 17

Jon

Regardless of if anyone was biased or not, I had not done anything that constituted raiding. How is entering LM base any different to entering PD if I did not intend to raid? In fact, I only adverted after being threatened by the occupants. This is hardly a failure to advert as I had not committed any crime before adverting. According to rule D17, you must advert before lockpicking. As the doors were open and I did not have to lockpick, there is no necessity for me to do this.

You said many times that You was on your way/going to raid LM a couple of minutes beforehand

"He was the godfather of LM at the time where I proceeded to ruin all of them."

What do you mean, that you intended to ruin them, yet you say:
"I did not intend to raid and did not: lock-pick, steal or damage anything of RP monetary value."

Jon

The "ruining" occurred after the above mentioned events. At the time I believed that Fin was biased as I did kill LM after adverting raid. That doesn't/shouldn't matter. I did advert before doing anything that could constitute raiding, even single handedly killing most of LM.

"I only adverted after being threatened by the occupants"
As you can see in the video there was no threats and It looks like you waited inside the base just to kill them, You are HUM in LM so I do not understand how I could be biased in this. In the photos you can clearly see that you stated you was coming to raid them but just said you had no intent to raid? You also said to mav to come and help you "troll LM"

Attachments

• Jon 1.PNG
    Jon 1.PNG
    23.7 KB · Views: 7
  • jon 2.PNG
    jon 2.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 7

Jon

Don't worry Fin, you're not biased. The fact of the matter is, I shouldn't have to advert "raid" unless I am required to lockpick my way in, which I didn't.

Don't worry Fin, you're not biased. The fact of the matter is, I shouldn't have to advert "raid" unless I am required to lockpick my way in, which I didn't.
I'm still waiting for your intention to enter the base.

Jon

I'm still waiting for your intention to enter the base.
So, i just wanted to talk to someone inside the building i went in i go look around but when i reach the "higher up office" i see them pull up with firearms and i get scared i decided to hide but knowing they were about to enter the room i was in i decided to advert raid so it wouldn't be considered massrdm, plus i didn't know it was a rule if i knew it was a rule i would have not adverted raid i tried to explain to fin that i didn't know it even was a rule a verbal warning would of been better and why didn't fin try to stop me if he knew i was in the wrong.

Jon you can clearly see in the video that none of them were armed, you also assisted the police in raiding them a few minutes beforehand, Not once did you advert or mention anything about wanting to talk to anyone in LM, but you did say that you was going to raid them and asked mav to help you "troll lm". Who did you want to talk to because surely being in the office would be the best place to be for that. I only got a 20 minute video but from what I can see this is what happend. You see LM on and ask where are they and then say youre going to raid them, You went to mansion and they almost kill you so you call the police and then help them raid the mansion. Once the raid is done and the police have left you wait inside of the HU office until they all return and just as they are about to enter the room youre in you advert and then kill them. Your statements are also a little contradicting.

Attachments

• jon 2.PNG
    jon 2.PNG
    29 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:

Jon

Jon you can clearly see in the video that none of them were armed, you also assisted the police in raiding them a few minutes beforehand, Not once did you advert or mention anything about wanting to talk to anyone in LM, but you did say that you was going to raid them and asked mav to help you "troll lm". Who did you want to talk to because surely being in the office would be the best place to be for that. I only got a 20 minute video but from what I can see this is what happend. You see LM on and ask where are they and then say youre going to raid them, You went to mansion and they almost kill you so you call the police and then help them raid the mansion. Once the raid is done and the police have left you wait inside of the HU office until they all return and just as they are about to enter the room youre in you advert and then kill them. Your statements are also a little contradicting.
Why didn't you try to stop me? why didn't you freeze me in this clip https://streamable.com/il5vuw? why didn't you get another staff member when i asked for one? why did you start laughing when i said "your biased i want another staff member" ? why did you completely ignore me trying to explain that i didn't know it was a rule ? why didn't you give me the "10 minute video" when i asked for it? Why wasn't there a keypad near the fading doors? why did you allow LM to NLR and return to the same Place not even 4 minutes after? Why was you in a call with London Mafia? out of all the People why was the London Mafia Boss there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom