Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Seixo Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Seixo Paulo
1.2 How old are you? 15
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Since April
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes
1.6 What is your SteamID? 1.7 References (if any)?

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples: RDM ( Random Death Match) is when you kill a person (player) for no reason.
- Rafael sees Tom on the side of the road, Rafael grabs is knife and kills Tom for no reason.
- Rafael sees a police officer he doenst like, Rafael grabs is gun and kills the police officer.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples: NLR ( New Life Rule) is when a player dies and should not go to the place or area he died for 5 minutes.
- Rafael is killed by Tom, Rafael respawns and goes to the place he died and kills Tom.
- A police officer dies during a raid, the police officer respawns and goes back to the raid.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples: FearRP results on a stituation when you are outnumbered and show no fear towards them.
- Rafael is being mugged by Tom and Jon who have guns, Rafael pulls out his guns and kills both.
- Four agents with guns tell Rafael to stop and put is hand up, instead Rafael grabs his guns and kills every agent.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples: Homophobia is when you discriminate someone because of is sexual orientation.
- Rafael stabs Tom because Tom is gay.
- Rafael makes fun of Tom because Tom is gay.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples: Racism consists on the discrimination that people have towards other peolple because of the skin colour and their beliefs.
- Rafael kills every Buddhist person because he hates them.
- Rafael says the N word in front of a black person

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? First i grab William and Joe and take them to a private place to hear both sides of the story. Second step check logs to see if William adverted carjack, once i check, tell Joe he advert carjack and tell William he cant steal a NHS car. Then i would ask Joe if he wants William to get a warn if Joe says yes, i warn William for stealing an NHS car and tell him to read the rules. Final step return both to their place.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? Grab Joe and William and take them to a private place to hear both sides of the story. I check logs to see if William adverted PD raid. Once i check the logs and see that William adverted PD raid, tell Joe that he adverted so he didnt kill for no reason.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I grab Joe and William and take them to a private place to hear both sides of the story. Ask if they have any video evidence and check logs to see if Willam didnt adverted and to see if William broke NLR. Once i check tell Joe that he cant built a base on the sidewalk, only hobos can built on the sidewalk, then i will tell William that he needs to advert raid when doing a raid and tell him that he broke the NLR because he died and got back to the place he was killed and did RDM. Warn William for NLR and RDM.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I grab Joe and take him to a private place, next i would tell him that an PD meeting is going to start and he cant do major crimes. If he saw the advert i would give him a warn, if he didnt see the advert tell him to be more carefull and pay atention to the chat.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants? I should be choose because i am very active no the server, i am very friendly with other players on the server, sometimes i take a little of my time to gain more knowledge about the rules, i would love to be an staff to help the people who need help and need to learn more about the rules, i would also love to be an staff to increase my field of knowledge on the server.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do? I would ask another staff if he can help me.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers? No, but i am here to learn an help.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff: Knowledge, i want to help everyone and i am a trustworthy person.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff: school time and sundays.

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member? I always wanted to be a staff member because the staffs help me so much and i wanted to give back and help other people. Another reason is because when staff is not around i see people breaking all kind of rules, so i wanted to change that.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes

Last edited:
Neutral

I see a few grammar mistakes and other discrepancies in the application such as the racism part. Racism is not just saying things in front of a person of religion whom may get offended it is when someone may use a derogatory term. On top of that u haven’t really been ingame much(maybe you have) but I haven’t seen you on at times during the day for uk or night for me.

Neutral

I see a few grammar mistakes and other discrepancies in the application such as the racism part. Racism is not just saying things in front of a person of religion whom may get offended it is when someone may use a derogatory term. On top of that u haven’t really been ingame much(maybe you have) but I haven’t seen you on at times during the day for uk or night for me.
Thanks man for the words i will have that in count, about the activity i play in the afternoon and at night, the racism part i will have that in count.

Last edited:

Literally have never seen you in my entire lifetime, Improve your activity.

Literally have never seen you in my entire lifetime, Improve your activity.
Jordz literally everytime I'm on i see you and talk to you on police. Yesterday on the meeting I talk with you about the SUPT interviews.

-1, I never really see you on, need to be active to join staff, will be a -1 on this occasion.

Ya since nobody knows me, I am putting myself out there like you said
Alright, What he means by this is interact with people and let them get to know you, You wont have much of a chance if like others are claiming you are on for a short bit or are only on when others are not on. Me being Australian I am on from about 9 am British time to Midday. Then sleep for 8 ish hours and proceed to play the midnight to 9 am times whilst doing online school. During that time i believe I have seen you on once but you were afk ( maybe cant remember for sure ) and if they haven't seen you on in the afternoons then you must not be on. This is not a personal thing towards you but when applying for staff you need to be well known in the community and trusted by those to hold the position of TMOD. So again put your face out there and make friends with people, instead of saying things like "really" or "maybe we just play in different hours" doesn't really set a good name for yourself, So try thinking things like "maybe i should be on more" or "I should go to this event". Just anything that makes people see you being active and being you. If you dont understand what im saying then I can maybe break it down for you if you need but this is what they are saying.

Alright, What he means by this is interact with people and let them get to know you, You wont have much of a chance if like others are claiming you are on for a short bit or are only on when others are not on. Me being Australian I am on from about 9 am British time to Midday. Then sleep for 8 ish hours and proceed to play the midnight to 9 am times whilst doing online school. During that time i believe I have seen you on once but you were afk ( maybe cant remember for sure ) and if they haven't seen you on in the afternoons then you must not be on. This is not a personal thing towards you but when applying for staff you need to be well known in the community and trusted by those to hold the position of TMOD. So again put your face out there and make friends with people, instead of saying things like "really" or "maybe we just play in different hours" doesn't really set a good name for yourself, So try thinking things like "maybe i should be on more" or "I should go to this event". Just anything that makes people see you being active and being you. If you dont understand what im saying then I can maybe break it down for you if you need but this is what they are saying.
When I'm on i try to talk with people and they don't like, i try to be friendly and people don't care, really sorry for my replys, but like you said I am going to became more active and talk with persons. Thanks man for the words.

Jordz, joshyyy, cian, Splashy and Tom White sorry for my replys, I'm going to put myself out more and be more interactive.

-1 u say ur 15 but ur steam name has 07, no one puts 07 randomly unless they were born in 2007 lmao

-1 u say ur 15 but ur steam name has 07, no one puts 07 randomly unless they were born in 2007 lmao
Man I was born in 2006 I just put random numbers, just because of the 07 you are saying that I was born in 2007, nice one mate ??. How many persons put random numbers in the player name.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom