Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Unjust Banning From Corrupt Staff Member (urgent!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Dave Tudor
SteamID64: I'm not enterally sure how to get that information.
Date of ban issue: 3/5/21
Member of staff: "Robertt on duty"
Ban reason: My phone is broken so i can not show you the screenshot but the ban said: LATRP.
Why should we unban you?: I was AFK at a phone booth with a gun in my hot bar, and somebody while i was eating my takeaway arrested me and i was arrested and left in the middle of the street alone. And i left as i needed to take a shit ngl. When i went to re-join it said some corrupt rogue staff member "Robertt" had banned me for 3 days. I literally did nothing wrong and I'm disgusted in this ban tbh.

fzn

Did you immediately try to rejoin after you left?

Did you immediately try to re-join after you left?
I was afk, and I came into my room to find out I was arrested in a random place. And within 30 seconds i had to go afk again, to clean some dishes, further on i tried to re-join roughly 3 mins later to notice I was banned.

You weren’t AFK, 2 minutes before you where speaking to me as was farmer as he had called a sit.

You weren’t AFK, 2 minutes before you where speaking to me as was farmer as he had called a sit.
Mate I was eating some chinesse food lmao. I dont even know who Farmer is aswell. Something I have only just realised about you is that you are corrupt with power, or flat out stupid and banned the wrong person. As I said before Robertt, I was afk in a phone box and I came back to being in the middle of no where is noone near me. I was also arrested for absolutely no reason at all. So I left as I needed to go back downstairs. However 3 mins later I came back and tried to rejoin to your disgusting miss use of power. I'm telling you now Robertt if you continue to use your op mod powers for false bans. You will end up losing your position one way or another. I hope you have a think about what actually happend on that day. And act mature about your response, and even own up to your lies or miscommunication at the time.

My responses are all mature and will stay that way, you seem to believe that lies will get you out of a ban, farmer literally contradicts everything you've said in his own ban appeal for the exact same reason as you. you fail to realize i was spectating you both and watched the entire situation. You believe that you can break server rules and leave just because you don't want to be arrested. Pineapple also witnessed both situations as hes the one who told me to ban farmer after i had just banned you for the same reason, im sure he has no problem with dismissing you being "AFK".

My responses are all mature and will stay that way, you seem to believe that lies will get you out of a ban, farmer literally contradicts everything you've said in his own ban appeal for the exact same reason as you. you fail to realize i was spectating you both and watched the entire situation. You believe that you can break server rules and leave just because you don't want to be arrested. Pineapple also witnessed both situations as hes the one who told me to ban farmer after i had just banned you for the same reason, im sure he has no problem with dismissing you being "AFK".
That is true I saw everything Robert was jsut doing what he was trained to do stop trying to lie there is no point

My responses are all mature and will stay that way, you seem to believe that lies will get you out of a ban, farmer literally contradicts everything you've said in his own ban appeal for the exact same reason as you. you fail to realize i was spectating you both and watched the entire situation. You believe that you can break server rules and leave just because you don't want to be arrested. Pineapple also witnessed both situations as hes the one who told me to ban farmer after i had just banned you for the same reason, im sure he has no problem with dismissing you being "Arrested".
I was literally eating Chinese food with my family downstairs... and I came back to being detained for no reason with no one near me from what I could see in front of me, and I left so I could go downstairs again but not get randomly arrested.

That is true I saw everything Robert was jsut doing what he was trained to do stop trying to lie there is no point
I havnt lied once. My story is that I went downstairs to eat food, came back was arrested and left, then came back miniutes later when I was free and couldnt join the server. Something I inquire to know is why on earth was I arrested while afk?!?

I was literally eating Chinese food with my family downstairs... and I came back to being detained for no reason with no one near me from what I could see in front of me, and I left so I could go downstairs again but not get randomly arrested.
The SCO was behind you

I havnt lied once. My story is that I went downstairs to eat food, came back was arrested and left, then came back miniutes later when I was free and couldnt join the server. Something I inquire to know is why on earth was I arrested while afk?!?
You weren't afk you where speaking to me as was farmer before as he had called a sit, you then leave the game as I'm literally watching you. I don't understand why your still attempting to lie.

You weren't afk you where speaking to me as was farmer before as he had called a sit, you then leave the game as I'm literally watching you. I don't understand why your still attempting to lie.
Robertt why was in a sit then huh? I dont remember even touching my keyboard. So why tf would you say I'm i was in a sit for no reason.

So you are saying you wasn't AFK as you looked in front of you and not behind you
No I'm saying after I ate my Chinese food I went up stairs and looked in front of me, and did not see anyone and I wondered why I was arrested lmao. I then just logged out because I needed to go again. And I returned earlier than expected to a ban... which 1st of all why was I arrested while I was afk lmao. And I dont even have a microphone anyway so idk why you keep saying I was talking.

"I had called the sit" you literally just said that. I'm asking what did wrong to require this so called sit and arrest while I was eating my dinner :(

As I just said I called a sit for my self not on anyone in the area Robert was just watching me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom