Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Tabberz car minge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Tabberz (ign at the time was Baby Yoda) Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial-moderator
Date of Incident: 23/03/2021
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I was driving, he was on the wrong side of the road resulting in a collision then he proceeded to intentionally constantly crash into me and spin me out as much as possible. He also no-collided his car at one point.
Evidence on the incident:

You had already hit my car, and in RP terms i was annoyed because my expensive car had just been destroyed the front, you were on the wrong side of the road and don't stop to see if anything had happened and just carry on to drive off

fzn

Not going to make any verdict here but just for the record, occasional no-collisions by cars is quite common and isn't necessarily done by the vehicle's driver.

Not going to make any verdict here but just for the record, occasional no-collisions by cars is quite common and isn't necessarily done by the vehicle's driver.
Oh ok but it is still clearly heavy car minge right there

You had already hit my car, and in RP terms i was annoyed because my expensive car had just been destroyed the front, you were on the wrong side of the road and don't stop to see if anything had happened and just carry on to drive off
"Wrong side"
anyway that is a bad excuse to go and break the rules. in rp i wouldnt have to stop since i was in the right as i was driving in my lane

"Wrong side"
anyway that is a bad excuse to go and break the rules. in rp i wouldnt have to stop since i was in the right as i was driving in my lane
U clearly crash into my vehicle and decide it is a good idea to keep on driving and i as u can see i try to get u to pull over but u decide to carry on driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom