Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Unban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Brucektrain
SteamID64:
Date of ban issue:
14/11/2021
Member of staff:
tobias on Duty(STEAM_0:1:120038679)
Ban reason (screenshot):1636895051302.png Why should we unban you?:
This ban wrongly accused because i was being randomly arrested in "NO RP Zone" while i was customizing my guns on my job with Gun License.
The Player who was arresting is CHIEFSUPT DB 4493 (STEAM_0:0:51492557), He was harassing's me (by telling me open your ears, should listen, and called me retard, *you should check chat log instead.*) and Keep Arrest me for no reason.

Tobias didn't brother bring me when i spawned in after I'd LTAP from the random arrest while being in "NO RP" Zone.

EDIT: Tobias Extended the 1 Day Ban to 3 Days after my rage in discord server.

This is Video What I Was really doing in spawn. This is actually video just few seconds before i got banned. While Tobias was on server and talking to that harasser. without bringing me to them.

Last edited:
Hello,

After checking logs and seeing that you had been cuffed by DB then disconnecting from the server it showed to me clearly that you had left the server to avoid RP. Additionally your ban was not extended for behaviour in discord; it was extended because as a trial mod I am unable to ban for more than one day (3 days being the ban lenght of LTARP.) The clip you have submitted also shows you after rejoining the server not before the arrest was made.

If you are able to submit any evidence of you not being cuffed before I went onto SOD then please send it now.

Hello,

After checking logs and seeing that you had been cuffed by DB then disconnecting from the server it showed to me clearly that you had left the server to avoid RP. Additionally your ban was not extended for behaviour in discord; it was extended because as a trial mod I am unable to ban for more than one day (3 days being the ban lenght of LTARP.) The clip you have submitted also shows you after rejoining the server not before the arrest was made.

If you are able to submit any evidence of you not being cuffed before I went onto SOD then please send it now.
"left the server to avoid RP" Excuse me.... He Had Arrested Me in NO RP Zone. What's Kind Joke is that. I posted the video i was on server while you were on. just seconds before i got banned. and example i was really doing in NO RP Zone.

There should be clear indication that I'd switched my job. and he got me cuffed so instantly. which i never left the NO RP Zone. If you check chat time stamp.

Being Arrested in NO RP Zone. Only way to LTAP because I wasn't RP-ing at the moment. I was only customizing my guns and reloading to prepare in the zone. Not really doing Any RP. Because I wasn't left the RP Zone

The clip doesn't show any of this. Logs told me that after being cuffed you left the server. The clip also shows when you rejoined the server as I went on SOD when you rejoined.

The clip doesn't show any of this. Logs told me that after being cuffed you left the server. The clip also shows when you rejoined the server as I went on SOD when you rejoined.
I wasn't Roleplaying when i got cuffed. He came onto me in NO RP Zone. And he just cuffed me. and tell him he can't do that. He still roleplaying to me but i wasn't roleplaying because he cuffed me in NO RP Zone.

fzn

Well it makes sense that DB would do something like this.
You should have never left in the first place though. You should've made a sit and explained the situation, however,
since you did rejoin, the staff member should've brought you to a sit first.

I'm going to be unbanning you since the overal rule situation regarding LTARP is still unclear and will probably be reviewed soon. (it's stupid to punish someone for leaving when they have irl stuff to do for example)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom