Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied NLR appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: badspell
SteamID64: 76561198410579606
Date of warning issue: 06/4/21
Member of staff:TabZ
Warning reason (screenshot): Right so I got into my friends car at Leslie green and I had NLR in effect at B&Q/KFC road I think. I went AFK about 2 minutes before my friend drove into the area and I had 0 control over where the car would go and there was even evidence in logs which he saw to back me up as I had no activity/didnt talk for about 2 minutes before. I had NO control whatsoever and I couldnt even get out the car because I was legit AFK and i still got warned for something I had 0 control over and in my opinoin is complete bullshit

Denied

After speaking with the staff member who gave you this warn, I have come to the decision that this will be denied. This is because "AFK" isn't a valid excuse, as you quite clearly committed NLR, and you have not proved you were AFK. If we allowed people to randomly state they were AFK to avoid warnings, the server would be mayhem. Instead of getting angry with the staff member who warned you, I suggest you get angry with your friend who got you the warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom