Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Official How to give a proper verdict on a staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fzn

Many people do not know how to properly reply to a staff application. In this thread you will learn the ideal way to reply to a staff application that helps our staff management make the best decisions for our staff team.

As of right now this is only a guide, not an official requirement. This thread may be updated anytime.

Things to remember:

• if an applicant has overwhelming positive replies, it doesn't mean they will automatically get accepted
  • stick to facts, avoid hypotheticals and remember that your reply might help in accepting or denying an applicant
  • Consider ingame activity, likelyhood to follow rules and overall community engagement when making a reply on a staff application.
Things not to do:
  • make short replies without any information that could help our staff management in making a final decision
  • simply replying -1 because you haven't seen the applicant ingame or on our discords. Remember: they might be playing in a different timezone
  • don't give someone a good response just because you are friends with the applicant, this reply will most likely be ignored by staff management
  • only give negative ratings if you have had negative experiences with the applicant. If you believe the applicant is unfit for staff, give reasons!

Examples:
Bad:

-1 Never seen before
Correct version:
Neutral, never seen you before but that might just be me. If you see me ingame at some point in the future make sure I notice you so I can give a better verdict

Bad v2:
-1 not fit for staff
Correct version:
-1 I've seen you breaking many rules and I have been in many sits with you ingame. I don't think you are quite ready for staff yet, if you want to be staff you should try to avoid being reported!

Ideal verdict:
+1 Always active, very engaging and friendly person, never had any issues. I believe you'd be a good fit for staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom