Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

UNREASONABLE BAN - ALEXKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:alexks
Date of ban issue:02/10/21
Member of staff:pAULK
Ban reason (screenshot)NITRP/DISCRIMINATION
WHY WE SHOULD UNBAN:its just dumb in general,he threatens to ban me for nitrp cuz i placed a bomb on the sco19 car and freezes me and uses mod powers to remove it. he says come near us again and were banning you for harrasment and im saying can i have 90k refund for the bomb they say no fuck off and i ask about 4 more times and hes about to ban me and stops,calls me a little kid so i said mate dont say that when youve got an extra chromosome.he takes me up says you have no intent to roleplay not that ive played for about 8 hours today and trained 2 people or anything for nhs.and discrimination,i find this unfair and bull shit as mods can insult my puberphonia and say its not diss when were mocking your voice.
paul proceeds saying that he has adhd, his cosuin has down snydrome or something cant remember.paul also didnt even know what he got me banned for and said you got banned for discrimination yet i got banned for both which isnt reasonable.HE SAYS IM HARRASING JUST CUZ I PLACED A CAR BOMB THE TIME BEFORE,I HAVE MOST OF THIS ON CLIP AND HAVE HIM KICKING ME FOR FUCK ALL AND EXT

Also I did not use Senior mod powers to remove the bomb. CTSFO have a thing called a bomb defuser it's a very nice thing to have. I can provide clips and explanations to members of staff upon request. CELTRIC BANNED YOU, check the ban message on gmod and in the discord wants,kicks and bans section ?

Proof

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211002-230348_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20211002-230348_Discord.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 14
Hello Alexks,

The reason for your ban was NITRP and Discrimination, for the NITRP you were continuously going around being a general minge and keep trying to cop bait by entering SCO-19 HQ and ramming your car into things, furthermore, your attitude towards the sit wasn't the best as you kept shouting and swearing which led me to gag you. With the Discrimination, you did happen to offend multiple people that do have mental conditions such as ADHD by telling them they had "extra chromosomes" which I believe you said on more than one occasion. finally, I did let you off with an easy punishment as your ban could have lasted for 5 weeks as you didn't go over the line with the discrimination but you still did offend multiple people and did say it again.

Hello Alexks,

The reason for your ban was NITRP and Discrimination, for the NITRP you were continuously going around being a general minge and keep trying to cop bait by entering SCO-19 HQ and ramming your car into things, furthermore, your attitude towards the sit wasn't the best as you kept shouting and swearing which led me to gag you. With the Discrimination, you did happen to offend multiple people that do have mental conditions such as ADHD by telling them they had "extra chromosomes" which I believe you said on more than one occasion. finally, I did let you off with an easy punishment as your ban could have lasted for 5 weeks as you didn't go over the line with the discrimination but you still did offend multiple people and did say it again.
Just to add. You where also asked to leave us alone and stop harassing us but you continued to do so. You harassed and discriminated against atleast 5 people.

and i take offence to you guys making fun of my puberphonia so what i just take it and thats it no you guys calle me a squeaker a y7 and shit and i just dont like it man so i say what i want back

saying you have an extra chromosome isnt me saying ur disabled its saying u have a chromosome, if you had a chromsome in section 20 of the brain i think youd have down syndrome but i never said u have autism so its not insulting or down syndrome.

and me saying you have a extra chromsome,what i meant was u never had one so ur not a man and +1 =man every man has a chromsome. u see man does science

also btw cop baiting isnt crashing into a pole its better to not lie as all of it is on clip, its not cop baiting going into sco its invetigating for when i place a car bomb :I

and me saying you have a extra chromsome,what i meant was u never had one so ur not a man and +1 =man every man has a chromsome. u see man does science
Both men and women have chromosomes mate

Both men and women have chromosomes mate
exactly so im not saying anything about down syndrome,adhd.autism its banter and if u didnt know me by now i say the randomest shit,if i called u a retard fair ban but i never said anything like that,i never said ur a mong so .....

saying you have an extra chromosome isnt me saying ur disabled its saying u have a chromosome, if you had a chromsome in section 20 of the brain i think youd have down syndrome but i never said u have autism so its not insulting or down syndrome.
I would like to inform you that no one called you a squeaker, yr 7 or made fun of your puberphonia, just because you have access to google does not mean you do science, I understand you enjoy the server but this is not your first ban along these lines it's a common reoccurrence with you, you said and i have a clip of you repeating multiple times "you have an extra chromosome" now having an extra chromosome means you have trisomy, the most common form of trisomy is trisomy 21 (down syndrome). you have also continued to insult me in your replies.

exactly so im not saying anything about down syndrome,adha.autism
What are you talking about? You said they had an "extra" meaning more than he should have. So that relates nothing to having the right amount.

I would like to inform you that no one called you a squeaker, yr 7 or made fun of your puberphonia, just because you have access to google does not mean you do science, I understand you enjoy the server but this is not your first ban along these lines it's a common reoccurrence with you, you said and i have a clip of you repeating multiple times "you have an extra chromosome" now having an extra chromosome means you have trisomy, the most common form of trisomy is trisomy 21 (down syndrome). you have also continued to insult me in your replies.
calling me a kid and a 7 year old isnt making fun of me, i find it unprofesional that a mod has to insult one of the game players

What are you talking about? You said they had an "extra" meaning more than he should have. So that relates nothing to having the right amount.
yeah chromsomes dont make you disabled they can make you stupid [smaller brain and memory parts are smaller}

chromosomes dont just make you have disabilitys as i said PAUL, some chromosomes affecvt peoples brains so they get the part expanded/removed or whatever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom