Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

UNREASONABLE BAN - ALEXKS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where did i say anything about being disabled? I said Mental Conditions.
u said ur making fun of adhd/autism/down snydrome so did paul aswell saying he has adhd and he take major offence even though you cant get adhd off a chromsome XD HAHA

vid of celtric saying im cop baiting and car minging {part of the nitrp ban}

in vid i was saying ur not meant to be driving that u silly silly man but idk where audios gone

sadly dont have the onew where paul fucks up my car bomb plant but he should have it since hes saying it harrasment

either way the nitrp is bull shit idk if you can tell from vids and the dsicrimination is bull shit as one of the staff were discriminating my voice and age,making me feel bad , and insecure bout my voice

Also to me in that video it does kinda look like you moved your car to face him so you would crash into it.

These clips you have sent clearly show you doing the things you apparently didn't do. The clip where I kicked you shows you heading towards a BMW outside of car dealer and then braking so you didn't fully hit it. The clip also shows you not even attempting to move out of the way if anything it shows you purposely driving into my side of the divider. The second clip also clearly shows you pulling into SCO to cop bait and see if anyone is there. Then when celtric arrives you proceed to follow him with a knife out almost like you wanna bait him into arresting you so you can try kill him. Personally this evidence does not help you, it actually makes it worse for you.

These clips you have sent clearly show you doing the things you apparently didn't do. The clip where I kicked you shows you heading towards a BMW outside of car dealer and then braking so you didn't fully hit it. The clip also shows you not even attempting to move out of the way if anything it shows you purposely driving into my side of the divider. The second clip also clearly shows you pulling into SCO to cop bait and see if anyone is there. Then when celtric arrives you proceed to follow him with a knife out almost like you wanna bait him into arresting you so you can try kill him. Personally this evidence does not help you, it actually makes it worse for you.
i was running to celtric saying ur not meant to be driving that u silly silly man,paul so where the harrasing vids then send em

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom