Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted I fucked up..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: ThatGuyUnkown
Steam ID: 76561199122587435
Date of ban issue: 05/04/24
Member of staff: Bugware & 22Millz
Ban reason (screenshot):
1712498489458.png

Why should we unban you?:

Context;
after a late night of no sleep and getting annoyed me and waltuh were working on his shop for a couple hours. as the time passes more people joined being SCO. one of the SCO being the guy that i was really unfair too and super outta pocket (sorry again dude) after a while of him arresting me on mostly fair occasion it had cost me a lot of money that i had been working on (hinting form the sleepless nights and it got the pint where my anger had gotten the better of me and i had sent an ooc message obviously being an insult but i had also mentioned that the guy should off himself which again i am sorry for again madrid man ill make it up to you if needed whether this ban appeal works on not but either way i will if you'd like.

if the ban appeal is declined that is completely fair and will have to take the consequence for my own actions not matter how much i love the server.
i will either be back later on in the holidays (though you might not see me as much) or if my ban appeal is approved. im also gunna say sorry to the staff who had to deal with this (22Millz and Bugware) at the time too. this is my first time being banned and it fucking sucks man so in the future i will promise to keep myself unabnned and chill on the server.

it is goodbye for now and ill see u all soon <3

Last edited:

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Accepted - If this happens again it wont be accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom