Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied I got banned for MRDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Tommy
SteamID64: 76561199110286632
Date of ban issue:10/05/21
Member of staff: Fin ( mason on duty)
Ban reason (screenshot): 1620746893689.png
Why should we unban you? I killed 3 people as I thought they was gonna blow me up and got banned for MRDM when for MRDM you have to kill 4 or more people.

In this situation I had checked logs and 4 people had shown up, this could’ve been in a previous situation and I apologise if it is but he also stated he killed them because they were “terrorists”. At this time they were doing a tryout. This could have been given as a warn aswell as meta game. In logs there was 4 people he killed within a minute. (Which were all terrorists)

In this situation I had checked logs and 4 people had shown up, this could’ve been in a previous situation and I apologise if it is but he also stated he killed them because they were “terrorists”. At this time they were doing a tryout. This could have been given as a warn aswell as meta game. In logs there was 4 people he killed within a minute. (Which were all terrorists)
So did you ensure, or make sure that these were within the same timeframe of the situation that had been reported?

there wasn't 4 people there was 3 and there was people there

I didn't trust them and thought they was gonna blow everyone up. I don't know if adverting sd helps or not as I did advert
they were doing a tryout they also didnt advert for a bombing so they didnt bomb u theyre just "terrorists" as you said.

So what threat did they actually oppose, for you to believe that they was "going to blow everyone u

So what threat did they actually oppose, for you to believe that they was "going to blow everyone up."
I see they was terrorists but I didn't see the try-out thing so how am I meant to know. Also how am I meant to know if they will blow me up or not as they might advert it and quickly do it.

Appeal denied.
That isn't an excuseable reason to kill 4 or more people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom