Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied SCO/NCA armoury health

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion: Add health to the SCO and NCA armoury because pd have it and it’s just a pain in the arse to drive out to the hospital every time your hurt
How will this benefit the community:
Price: N/A
Link(s):N/A

+1 It just gets annoying having to constantly go all the way to Hospital every time you want health

We have TTM / TST for SCO19 so it's not required. Not sure about NCA.
We don't always have them online though that's the issue. Much easier to have one at armoury instead of always traveling to hospital to spend more money than we even earn.

This is so true since TTM and TST are useful for Combat healing when they arent around or none are online you can just go back to base a huge pain to traverse all the way to the hospital.

fzn

"It's a pain in the arse"

Migh as well give citizens free armor and health if its that much of a pain?

To be fair, PD get it, SCO can have upto 4 medics but NCA doesn’t get anything. Then again NCA is right next to the hospital and there armoury is in a separate room, which could mean you can just defend that room and get essentially unlimited HP and Armour.

Yeah close this, SMT has made it clear that NCA won’t get it. And tbf I’m not Dirgen anymore so I don’t care lmao

thanks for the idea i’m gonna complain everyday like sco to get free armour from spawn

Denied,

SCO-19 has sub-department jobs that have access to a health kit, and NCA are placed near the hospital so there isn't any need to add health to both the armouries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom